Rinse and repeat

Posted: 4 years ago

Like Seriously DAFAQ did I just watched.

Mukta Dhond Ur no writer because  real writers have creative juices to churn out great content but u are repeating the same shit since time immemorial

Rocky-Shivangi Misunderstanding due to Rudra

Bela- mahir MU because of Vikrant/Fake Yubraj

Brinda- Dev - Same shit is doled out in this season as well total crap I am done with this BS 😡🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do you really expect naagin show would be different story for each season?I actually never expected because without hard work they getting good trp so why would they use their brain?some fan said 1st season best 2ns season worst and 3rd season great lol.for me whole naagin concept is total fun so just enjoy if not dont complain. Good story based show never had even fair trp to survive. Lot of writer director try to do something different and try hard to break the stereotype but failed miserably. Indian audiences or trp aunty still stuck on sas bahu kitchen politics drama.im loving naagin cause I knew from the beginning the story would be same just actor get change.this season is little different then previous. All previous naagin knows how to use their power this new naagin kind of naive etc.

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

Like Seriously DAFAQ did I just watched.

Mukta Dhond Ur no writer because  real writers have creative juices to churn out great content but u are repeating the same shit since time immemorial

Rocky-Shivangi Misunderstanding due to Rudra

Bela- mahir MU because of Vikrant/Fake Yubraj

Brinda- Dev - Same shit is doled out in this season as well total crap I am done with this BS 😡🤬

This why ekta mata should have ended Naagin s1 on proper happy note with child then we would not  have required anymore seasons of naagin 

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Do you really expect naagin show would be different story for each season?I actually never expected because without hard work they getting good trp so why would they use their brain?some fan said 1st season best 2ns season worst and 3rd season great lol.for me whole naagin concept is total fun so just enjoy if not dont complain. Good story based show never had even fair trp to survive. Lot of writer director try to do something different and try hard to break the stereotype but failed miserably. Indian audiences or trp aunty still stuck on sas bahu kitchen politics drama.im loving naagin cause I knew from the beginning the story would be same just actor get change.this season is little different then previous. All previous naagin knows how to use their power this new naagin kind of naive etc.

TBVH I thought this will differ coz we have seen the same crap in the past 3 seasons

Thought they might do something different but alas they are repeating the same thing.

Hope Brinda realises Vish is a B

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yaah excat same ---and why take anita ...its more looking sameee and boring  and her same attitude is so weird👎🏼

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

yaah excat same ---and why take anita ...its more looking sameee and boring  and her same attitude is so weird👎🏼

Maybe for you its boring but majority trp aunty enjoyed her here.if nayantara did better job vish probably never brought that early anyway.and her attitude is not weird at all the writer is weird and the don't know how to progress story forward. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Maybe for you its boring but majority trp aunty enjoyed her here.if nayantara did better job vish probably never brought that early anyway.and her attitude is not weird at all the writer is weird and the don't know how to progress story forward. 

are  i like anita....but story is excat same and her character is not intersting thats all😆 she was good in N3 because it was fresh 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

in s3 her character was different.she was grey n mostly positive.now her character is negative n irritating

Originally posted by: maha15

are  i like anita....but story is excat same and her character is not intersting thats all😆 she was good in N3 because it was fresh 

Sleppless thumbnail

QUOTE=maha15]

[/QUOTE]

honesty r8 now they way naagin progressing I dont feel its naagin it's like a kasuti kind of show .until trp drop they won't change the story. Slowly story moving 2 month gone only brinda killed 1 person .vishaka here to create more problems. And manyata she probably escape last episode. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She had the opportunity to do something different with the Bhagya concept of hers where both the girls fate is intertwined. If she had sticked to it then the leave trp aunties even other sections of the audience would have watched and the ratings would have spiked, but no, she wanted to go back to the same old shit again. Like seriously, it doesn’t take a genius to realise that this will get boring eventually and whatever the franchise or the show had earned during season 1 will get lost. Like if they really want trps then just rerun the original show or season. That way they don’t even need to work out on a story.