Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Yuvraj had been extorting money from Rajeev by blackmailing him. Rajeev finds out that Yuvraj is the blackmailer and confronts him. Rajeev had also called the police to get him arrested. On learning this, Yuvraj realises that he’d be ruined if he gets arrested. So he ends up killing Rajeev and stupid Preesha who happened to come to the accident spot in search of Yuvraj takes the blame to save Yuvraj’s career. 

Preesha no longer claims responsibility for Rajeev’s murder. She said that she didn’t kill Rajeev and hides the truth in the court as well. So yeah, Preesha has already told Rudr and the Khurana umpteen number of times that she didn’t kill Rajeev. 

Rudr and his family think that Preesha’s father used his influence to get her daughter out of jail. They still think that Preesha killed Rajeev. 

Rudr married Preesha to get Saransh’s custody. He thought that she’d be hanged to death. To his shock that didn’t happen. Now they are living together so that they can share his custody. Preesha is planning to get a divorce after the 6 month period is over. Rudr plans to torture Preesha so that she herself leaves the Khurana house leaving Saransh behind. 

Hey thanks for clarifying👍🏼 I have watched starting few episodes and then from where preesha is released skipped many scenes and also some episodes so don't know all details.

@ bold- oh has she? While watching buny bubbles marriage episodes rudra one or two times had said she killed rajiv and she kept quiet so i thought she is still taking the blame. Hope this misunderstanding clears soon.

Does yuvraj know saraansh is mahima's son and not preesha's? And preesha has planned to divorce him?🥺 i thought now they are married for good for saraansh😆

And another doubt, what story has yuvraj told pree about the murder. Does she know he deliberately killed rajiv?

Though i still don't get why preesha took the blame in the first place even if she assumes yuvi did an accident. Atleast she should have thought of saraansh who is so attached to her, she was ready for phaasi also leaving behind her kid😒

Sorry for bombarding you with questions😆 but i don't feel like watching the episodes during the murder drama, too much of yuvraj it seems amd no pree-rudra scenes

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hey thanks for clarifying👍🏼 I have watched starting few episodes and then from where preesha is released skipped many scenes and also some episodes so don't know all details.

@ bold- oh has she? While watching buny bubbles marriage episodes rudra one or two times had said she killed rajiv and she kept quiet so i thought she is still taking the blame. Hope this misunderstanding clears soon.

Does yuvraj know saraansh is mahima's son and not preesha's? And preesha has planned to divorce him?🥺 i thought now they are married for good for saraansh😆

And another doubt, what story has yuvraj told pree about the murder. Does she know he deliberately killed rajiv?

Though i still don't get why preesha took the blame in the first place even if she assumes yuvi did an accident. Atleast she should have thought of saraansh who is so attached to her, she was ready for phaasi also leaving behind her kid😒

Sorry for bombarding you with questions😆 but i don't feel like watching the episodes during the murder drama, too much of yuvraj it seems amd no pree-rudra scenes

This Preesha irritates all of us by keeping quiet when she shouldn’t. She did tell Rudr once that she didn’t kill Rajeev after marriage. I don’t exactly remember when. Obviously Rudr refused to believe her because Preesha madam didn’t give any more details like how she was protecting Yuvraj and stuff. She even made it clear that she did not blackmail Rajeev when Rudr blamed her for that as well. 

Yuvraj knows that Saransh is Rajeev and Mahima’s son. He was actually using that only to blackmail Rajeev. Rajeev was a good guy. (Let’s just forget the fact that he couldn’t grow some balls to support a woman he impregnated and supposedly loved) After he learned that Saransh is his son, he wanted to legally adopt him. But unfortunately Yuvraj killed him before he could approach the Srinivasan’s. 

And yeah, Yuvraj does know that Preesha plans to divorce Rudr because it was him who told her that she had to wait 6months to get divorce and Saransh’s custody. 

Rudr believes that Saransh is Rajeev and Preesha’s son. He thinks that Preesha is the one whom Rajeev had an affair with. And yeah, I guess he kinda knows that Preesha intends to get divorced. It is not like they want to be married. They are just forced to for Saransh’s custody. Preesha and Rudr are just using this marriage now, which they have to wait for 6 months to get rid of, to achieve their own motives. 

Yuvraj told Preesha that he hit Rajeev by accident after a scuffle with him. He told her that Rajeev wanted Saransh to vanish and that he was a bad guy. Our intelligent Preesha madam believed all the stories concocted by Yuvraj. Even I don’t understand why Preesha took the blame. Yuvraj told her that he is gonna lose his judge position and ruin his career. Maybe that made her take this decision. As you said, she was shown lamenting about how Saransh would be left alone after her death in the jail, but still this woman didn’t utter a thing even when she was about to be hanged. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YHCstan

This Preesha irritates all of us by keeping quiet when she shouldn’t. She did tell Rudr once that she didn’t kill Rajeev after marriage. I don’t exactly remember when. Obviously Rudr refused to believe her because Preesha madam didn’t give any more details like how she was protecting Yuvraj and stuff. She even made it clear that she did not blackmail Rajeev when Rudr blamed her for that as well. 

Yuvraj knows that Saransh is Rajeev and Mahima’s son. He was actually using that only to blackmail Rajeev. Rajeev was a good guy. (Let’s just forget the fact that he couldn’t grow some balls to support a woman he impregnated and supposedly loved) After he learned that Saransh is his son, he wanted to legally adopt him. But unfortunately Yuvraj killed him before he could approach the Srinivasan’s. 

And yeah, Yuvraj does know that Preesha plans to divorce Rudr because it was him who told her that she had to wait 6months to get divorce and Saransh’s custody. 

Rudr believes that Saransh is Rajeev and Preesha’s son. He thinks that Preesha is the one whom Rajeev had an affair with. And yeah, I guess he kinda knows that Preesha intends to get divorced. It is not like they want to be married. They are just forced to for Saransh’s custody. Preesha and Rudr are just using this marriage now, which they have to wait for 6 months to get rid of, to achieve their own motives. 

Yuvraj told Preesha that he hit Rajeev by accident after a scuffle with him. He told her that Rajeev wanted Saransh to vanish and that he was a bad guy. Our intelligent Preesha madam believed all the stories concocted by Yuvraj. Even I don’t understand why Preesha took the blame. Yuvraj told her that he is gonna lose his judge position and ruin his career. Maybe that made her take this decision. As you said, she was shown lamenting about how Saransh would be left alone after her death in the jail, but still this woman didn’t utter a thing even when she was about to be hanged. 

Seriously Preesha should just confess that she is not the murderer. I mean if rudra doesn't believe that's a different thing but this girl isn't even trying😆 that too for that yuvraj😕 but I still find her taking the blame wrong. If she was alone, it's ok atleast we could say she is too much in love but she is leaving a kid behind who is very small and she is the only parent there. So atleast think about him.

But even after the necklace fiasco she seems to think yuvi is innocent. If she thinks logically she should have known that something is not right. Yuvi's stories are not that believable

And thanks once again for the details👍🏼

yvijju_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good Evening to all,

I started to watch the show recently.

I hope Yuvraj gets exposed soon in front of Rudra in future so that some misunderstandings are cleared between Preesha and Rudra.

Edited by yvijju_2011 - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I want Yuvraj to be exposed at_least in front of Rudraksh that he killed Rajiv

then Rudraksh will be aware and will treat Preesha at_least little bit better

then may be Saransh-Rajiv-Mahima truth (only to Rudraksh)

then while protecting her amd Saransh he will fall in love with her

then Preesha knows Yuvraj true colours, heartbroken, Rudraksh consoles her

and slowly Preesha falls in love with him (that will be so cute, waiting for Preesha to fall in love, I know it will take long time)

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rudraksh should now concentrate more on finding out about his brother Rajiv's real killer Yuvraj by taking help from Raman and punish him by hanging him to death rather than taking baseless revenge from Preesha

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago