Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shivin and Dharmesh had the funniest reactions during the creepy crawlies stunt. Shivin looked like he was going to puke when the mice were on Adas face 😆 poor Balraj he didn't know the names 😆 they did well though it must have been horrible to have those things crawling on your face eeeek! 

Edited by Kay - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I had brought nimbu mirchi with me to ward off the evil eyez- but looks like this gaff is dead and don't need no warding off of no evilz.😆

BTW this is Daayan here. 😊Nice to meet you all- Whoever is reading or has posted on here already. 

@Anastasia69-Thanks for this lil place to kotch me dearest. 🤗

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I had brought nimbu mirchi with me to ward off the evil eyez- but looks like this gaff is dead and don't need no warding off of no evilz.😆

BTW this is Daayan here. 😊Nice to meet you all- Whoever is reading or has posted on here already. 

NP🤗 This was Rukhi’s idea tbh😳

We can get rid of our WL’s here 😆

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Evil

No one can ward Dr.Evil off 😈

------------------------

My evil appetite is like that of a crocodile !!!

Jitna bhi khaalun, bhooka hee rehta hu !!!

Tum sirf Naam ke evil ho 😆

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why was Malishka sent first all the time to do the stunt off course the followers got the clear idea how to perform ,yes once is ok but not all the time its not fair on her .

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

why was Malishka sent first all the time to do the stunt off course the followers got the clear idea how to perform ,yes once is ok but not all the time its not fair on her .

Agree.. But Rohit follow this pattern most of time.. He has some bali ka bakra always.. Last year too I felt it but not remembering contestant name though

kooki07 thumbnail

yes MUNNII Last year he use to be very lenient towards Punit , if judge by the last whole season Aditia gave the best but unfortunately last day he could not win just by 14 sec .

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

yes MUNNII Last year he use to be very lenient towards Punit , if judge by the last whole season Aditia gave the best but unfortunately last day he could not win just by 14 sec .

Rohit helped Tanna  with rules this time.. Actually he guided her  else she would have been disqualified in lion task..

so at times get biased due to that. 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

yes i have noticed that .

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Tum khud hee mirchi ho buss nimboo nichod lo khud par😳