-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think problem lies in us the viewers. We Indian audiences want a hero to be a holier than thou not any real person who can have issues. We tend to ship any positive character that come across , that's why they even though they might didn't thought of making him villain but may be try one in future. When we know very well amber & guneet are fixed for each other, still some of us shipping g & a. Why, for a change can't they show one man who's not hero can be positive, while hero is not typical all white.                                                               And the show is about amber & his dulhaniya and how he's going to be a change person, more social & kind person is the main essence of the show, not guneet or anurag. If guneet isn't going to be Amber's bride then sorry she's not the main lead. Why can't CVS tell their story in their own way, r we going to write the story or them. After anurag & guneet's marriage what will remain in story. They can bring some new lead for amber, then we'll again sorry for her, right. Then what??                                                                 I'm really enjoying the show, it's a refreshing story telling, with a stellar cast like VB & ST, even the younger one's r doing great job. Do we can ask for more? Just enjoy the show, don't over judged Amber's action as CVS are just buying time nothing else. Anyway looking forward to how amber going to realise he has fallen for guneet & how he's going to redeem his actions. I have high hope form writers, let's see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ambar was used to his loneliness and accepted his life that way. Yesterday, his friend pointed out that he is not ready to believe that someone else has made a room in his heart other than his wife. He will keep on getting mood swings till he finally accepts that he has fallen in love to none other than the person he thinks he hates. (Just my opinion)

Also, he has to accept this truth in his heart and mind, and only then he will be able to tell Guneet and Niya. Until then, we will be witnessing this kind of behavior from him. Hope Sharma ji accepts this and so we can be treated to some more Kishore Kumar songs.