Adaa and Shivin😍😍

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

I am so super excited for these 2. I like almost all contestants this season but Adaa and Shivin are my most favourite. Chocolate Boy and the silent killer❤️

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

I am so super excited for these 2. I like almost all contestants this season but Adaa and Shivin are my most favourite. Chocolate Boy and the silent killer❤️

They are so cute

Both have performed first task brillantly smiley20.. Adaa was calm throughout her task.. Liked her.. Seems like  she gonna be pro in creepy tasks

I like Adaa, Tejasswi, Shivin.

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I like Adaa, Tejasswi, Shivin.

Same here smiley14

Ada made us surprise smiley16

And Shivin, yeah we know he is such a cutie smiley9 his expressions where awesome while that task of Ada and KT smiley42

I had Adaa down as a dumb blonde from whatever I saw of her Naagin stint lol. But am pleasantly  surprised seeing her perform the task without no OTT malarkey like most of them do before a task. I'd have been shitting it all those creepy crawlies, chipkalis and shizz on my face but she just so cool as a cucumber got on with it and aced the task. smiley16

And Shivin toh hain hi cutie. Love him in Beyhadh. ❤️

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

I had Adaa down as a dumb blonde from whatever I saw of her Naagin stint lol. But am pleasantly  surprised seeing her perform the task without no OTT malarkey like most of them do before a task. I'd have been shitting it all those creepy crawlies, chipkalis and shizz on my face but she just so cool as a cucumber got on with it and aced the task. smiley16

And Shivin toh hain hi cutie. Love him in Beyhadh. ❤️

Well said.. smiley32

• Page of 1 Go

Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10