JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Even though Tiger Shroff starrer Baaghi 3, the 3rd film in Baaghi franchise, is yet to hit the cinemas, the actor has already completed the next film in the franchise, Baaghi 4. Tiger’s scenes that were edited out in the first 3 Baaghi films have been used to make this next film and it will hit the cinemas a week after Baaghi 3.

Speaking to Faking News inside his gym, Tiger confirmed the news and said ,”Yes. we have completed Baaghi 4 in record time, just a few hours in fact. We just had to put together the scenes that couldn’t make the cut in the first 3 films and voila, the 4th film was ready. As it turned out, the script is as solid as the script of the first 3 films with a 2 and a half hours video of me flexing my muscles.”

“I discussed with the producers and directors if they want to shoot a song sequence or not to add something to the film but they told me there is no need for that with Tanishk Bagchi on board. Tanishk has now moved from remixing songs to remixing videos now so he will just use the old videos and create new ones for this film. I am very excited about it”, the actor added.

When asked if audience will see a new female actor in Baaghi 4, Tiger got irritated and said, “When did the audience see a female actor in first 3 films except during the songs? And we are remixing those songs na?”

Meanwhile, Producer Sajid Nadiadwala is planning to follow the same formula for his other films as well and planning to release 3-4 sequels of Housefull movies without shooting any new scene. This news has spread panic among the general public across India.