Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Her journey is the most beautiful one..the love she received for this was tremendous..

She deserves that❤️

priya185 thumbnail

It was really sad when she was leaving. I am disappointed Shivin did not help her since she risked elimination for him when she was captain 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Have you guys seen Teju's YouTube channel? She posts cute videos, link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarA4czTgBZMSUr70GlHrMw

https://youtu.be/HBhnowcSAhU

I discovered her by watching Karn Sangini. Not a great serial, but whenever she was on screen it was a joy to watch! Love her!

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Have you guys seen Teju's YouTube channel? She posts cute videos, link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarA4czTgBZMSUr70GlHrMw

https://youtu.be/HBhnowcSAhU

I discovered her by watching Karn Sangini. Not a great serial, but whenever she was on screen it was a joy to watch! Love her!

New Teju fan . Welcome on board. Her latest video is even more amazing on dress trails for KKK Finale❤️. Karn Sangini was bad show😆 but Tejasswi looked gorgeous in it and was best thing of it. Have you watched KKK10 ?

Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

New Teju fan . Welcome on board. Her latest video is even more amazing on dress trails for KKK Finale❤️. Karn Sangini was bad show😆 but Tejasswi looked gorgeous in it and was best thing of it. Have you watched KKK10 ?

I haven't yet 😳

Heard lots of good things, am gonna watch for sure. Need to get Colors.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It was really sad when she was leaving. I am disappointed Shivin did not help her since she risked elimination for him when she was captain 

i agree usse to kuch hota nhi hai. at least he could have helped his friend and returned the favor.

And dharmesh, he dint have any task to do he was free he could have done it with teju's partner

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Karn Sanginicud have been better if the casting was chosen nicely..teju was the only eye candy..that story has a good base ..a story of ponuruvi (tamil folklore)...it’s a non explored area in Mahabharatha...it cud have handled better..

But as usual..Thanx to starplus..worst ever...it shud be changed  as ekta’s channel 🤬

Haiwan thumbnail

Karn Sanginicud have been better if the casting was chosen nicely..teju was the only eye candy..that story has a good base ..a story of ponuruvi (tamil folklore)...it’s a non explored area in Mahabharatha...it cud have handled better..

But as usual..Thanx to starplus..worst ever...it shud be changed  as ekta’s channel 🤬

Hahaha that is true. Initial 20 - 30 episodes were bearable. After that whenever Teju is not on screen I usually fast forward. 😆

Haiwan thumbnail

I SO wanted her to pick the red one 😳😳

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh ya Aham shud have been in this show as Karn and He and Teju would hav looked amaing.But the direction of the show was not good and channel ruined it further with its intervation.Anyways want to see Teju in new show having good amazing story and character.