The Khiladi and the Haseena ~ Karishma Tanna (AT under construction)(Page 7)

Share
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_



Ohk smiley36


Let's inhabit this AT together till we get permanent ghar of our own smiley36


Also , KT seems to be a fixed winner so why not root for one smiley2.... Will be less stressful smiley36


This is an 'Appreciation' thread we can't vent frustration on Tanna here smiley36 or admin will throw us out .... And we'll be AT-less again smiley36

Loved your Spirit!!smiley36

By the way I am voting in Polls for KT only..esp Today's Hottest girl(Voted and strongly stood by her in comment sections toosmiley16)

Hope this is enough for time being..Isnt it Adminsmiley9?

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


Sakshi why you wanna know the rulessmiley36??

 Just wanna make sure that this AT is fun place and won't become a temple smiley36 


I need fun smiley15... Won't be able to worship anyone... Definitely not Tanna smiley36


AT hai toh 'appreciate' Kar dungi ...

 Randomly ' Tanna  Ftw 'smiley40BHI Kar dungi bas isse Zyada Kuch Nahi Hoga mujhse smiley36

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 months ago
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


Loved your Spirit!!smiley36

By the way I am voting in Polls for KT only..esp Today's Hottest girl(Voted and strongly stood by her in comment sections toosmiley16)

Hope this is enough for time being..Isnt it Adminsmiley9?

Yeh poll toh maine Dekha hi Nahi ...smiley24 abhi Dekh k aati hoon smiley36...


@Bold Admin ki buttering ho Rahi hai ? 🤣 


Kahi aap BHI 'SidArt' fan toh Nahi ? 🙄

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_


Yeh poll toh maine Dekha hi Nahi ...smiley24 abhi Dekh k aati hoon smiley36...


@Bold Admin ki buttering ho Rahi hai ? 🤣 


Kahi aap BHI 'SidArt' fan toh Nahi ? 🙄

SidRa ,Sidleena tak bus....aur zyada nahi.


Suna kii Mods ke pass abhi bhi bahut WL  cards padaa hai..

Successfully managed inside  BB ,need to make sure I wont get it heresmiley36 esp from this AT.


PS:Though I feel high chance nowsmiley13 (Admin scooted this AT i guess smiley36)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by MUNNII


SidRa ,Sidleena tak bus....aur zyada nahi.


Suna kii Mods ke pass abhi bhi bahut WL  cards padaa hai..

Successfully managed inside  BB ,need to make sure I wont get it heresmiley36 esp from this AT.


PS:Though I feel high chance nowsmiley13 (Admin scooted this AT i guess smiley36)

Mods khafi Dabaang hai smiley36


I also managed to successfully leave BB forum without any getting warning smiley16 


BB forum w/o WL survive karlo toh Kaha BHI survive Kar sakte ho  smiley14

KKK main itna khatra toh Nahi Lagta smiley36

 Sab Apne Apne gharo (AT) main hai , MF pe koi drama abhi tak toh Nahi hua smiley36



Admin office se chutti pe hai shayad smiley36 .. 


Yeh Office ki timings Waise bhi : Weekdays pe MSK, Aur Weekends Pe KkK forum... smiley36hai

Posted: 4 months ago

Guys healthy trolling jitna karna hein karo. y'all don't have to worship KT but don't do vicious or personal trolling which is offensive or mean smiley19 tho I can't stop anyone but it's just a request from my side cuz KT is the love of my life smiley19smiley36

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman


Guys healthy trolling jitna karna hein karo. y'all don't have to worship KT but don't do vicious or personal trolling which is offensive or mean smiley19 tho I can't stop anyone but it's just a request from my side cuz KT is the love of my life smiley19smiley36


Tanna k AT pe Tanna ko troll Karne ki himmat kisme hai smiley36


#Bold Rashu ke Saath dhokha smiley7....

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman


Guys healthy trolling jitna karna hein karo. y'all don't have to worship KT but don't do vicious or personal trolling which is offensive or mean smiley19 tho I can't stop anyone but it's just a request from my side cuz KT is the love of my life smiley19smiley36

@bold yeh kab huva??smiley3

We are just having fun dear..

I don't know many members in this forum and herein this AT we have many familiar faces so  just sticking heresmiley36.

PS:PM when u feel its overboard ..will leave here


Karishma Tanna Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Karishma ka Karishma!

Unfair_Salman   2   500

Unfair_Salman 2 500 3 months ago sahisri
pranurosid 407 15414 20 hours ago pranurosid
Renee.Clare 6 713 1 months ago Chopatgomake
Minionite 4 942 2 months ago _._shibani_._
harshiidiv 9 987 3 months ago harshiidiv

Topic Info

74 Replies 2554Views

Topic started by theBoyWonder

Last replied by Renee.Clare

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP