Namik Paul rocked today👏

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Brillaint just brilliant episode 👏

Each and every line of viraj today hinted the depth of his character

So much brilliance from dialogue writers is never expected that too in KZK😂😂

This episode i wanna appreciate one of the best performer and thats him👏

All the 2 months of drag fest post virajs introduction, this episode filled all the gaps and disappointments in one go😎

His each and every dialogue like tum kisi se bhi shadi karlogi creates doubts on his real identity.

Who am I ? Guess me i may be naveen babus brother, i may be anyone from your past. 

My deal is to marry you i am your pati parameshwar. 

Marry me politely i will answer all your questions

Just brilliant performance throughout👏👏

I dnt think he is con man, he is definitely not the one which he showcased himself to sonalika.. He is more than that.

His each and every dialogue his determination to marry prerna was something more than he revealed.

And his persona his smirk and his aura stole the show .. It was namiks show today..

I dnt think he is being just brought as cameo to be killed like this.

Will remember todays episode for him and his performance👏👏

https://youtu.be/myWD7Y__t_8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he Was just brilliant👏

Its called performer . He is the performer...

Maina bolthi thi that kachra script dena and kzk team makes it awesome..

I am adding in my dictionary namik is from kzk team of brillaint actors now...

Next to shubhavi and parth, namik noww...

Kya perform kiya usne aaj... Breath taking...

Woh actor hee kya acche script ko kachra banake jaayee.

Kachre script ko brillaint banake jaa raha hai namik..

I am sure he is coming back again.. Ye hai kasauti jo lautke ayega bhi value leke ayega...

I wish his exit was planned to make him come backkk.

Iss con man ka naquaab utaro cvs.. 

We demand namik back in show...

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m happy.. atleast jate hate he got to show his talent...n he rocked it....loved him in today's episode...his n Prerna's tashan was really great...

Wish wen they always knew they aren't going to get him married to prerna y simply wasting his talent.... starting se hi negative bana dete... episodes dekhne me bhi maza aata...

GM1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Brillaint just brilliant episode 👏

Each and every line of viraj today hinted the depth of his character

So much brilliance from dialogue writers is never expected that too in KZK😂😂

This episode i wanna appreciate one of the best performer and thats him👏

All the 2 months of drag fest post virajs introduction, this episode filled all the gaps and disappointments in one go😎

His each and every dialogue like tum kisi se bhi shadi karlogi creates doubts on his real identity.

Who am I ? Guess me i may be naveen babus brother, i may be anyone from your past. 

My deal is to marry you i am your pati parameshwar. 

Marry me politely i will answer all your questions

Just brilliant performance throughout👏👏

I dnt think he is con man, he is definitely not the one which he showcased himself to sonalika.. He is more than that.

His each and every dialogue his determination to marry prerna was something more than he revealed.

And his persona his smirk and his aura stole the show .. It was namiks show today..

I dnt think he is being just brought as cameo to be killed like this.

Will remember todays episode for him and his performance👏👏

https://youtu.be/myWD7Y__t_8

Any idea who Viraj actually is ?? Also, as shown in the precap, any idea who will die ?? (Prerna or only her baby). Because, clearly it's been shown in the precap that she is taking the bullet meant for Anurag. (In other words sacrificing herself).😊

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The last week he was out and out brilliant. Especially the monday episode the tashan scenes with Anurag and yesterday the car scene. And after that tonight was the ultimate culmination. (Though I really wish he stays around) That pointing the gun at Prerna, breaking the glass in a fit of fury, shooting the tyre....pati parmeshwar....domestic abuse 😂just SPLENDID EXTRAORDINARY performance. He made all his fans proud !! And this is when the cvs literally failed to give him a proper revenge track !! 

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

The last week he was out and out brilliant. Especially the monday episode the tashan scenes with Anurag and yesterday the car scene. And after that tonight was the ultimate culmination. (Though I really wish he stays around) That pointing the gun at Prerna, breaking the glass in a fit of fury, shooting the tyre....pati parmeshwar....domestic abuse 😂just SPLENDID EXTRAORDINARY performance. He made all his fans proud !! And this is when the cvs literally failed to give him a proper revenge track !! 

I have waited for your separate post regarding today episode. 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agreed Namik was really good in the episode. He was psychotic, scary and funny. His dialogues on pati parmeshwar and domestic abuse had me cracking up😆

Oh and he looked great in white shirt and the vest😍

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Namik was really good in this negative shade, he was brilliant in portraying that pschyo, evil viraj. 

Something that makers should have brought in since day one of his entry. 

Honestly, he didn't impress me until that stunt outside the mall , I used to find him very meek. I was just unable to decipher what the character wants to convey ( Well, this could also be bcos, they were keeping positive and negative options open? Nevertheless that was a bad move) 

However, starting from the mall episodes, his look with his black suit and that angry temper was too good. 👏My fav would be confrontation with Anurag when he followed him in his car😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

However, starting from the mall episodes, his look with his black suit and that angry temper was too good. 👏My fav would be confrontation with Anurag when he followed him in his car😆

this one? 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yesss, this one 😆