Everyone needs a friend like Rashmi in life!

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I swear I'll be blessed for lifetime if I ever get a friend like Rash. I'd not let her go from my life at any cost! The way she hypes Asim, defends, protects him everywhere makes me feel so soft 😭 and speaks & thinks so highly of him. None I repeat none does that for Asim the way she loves & adores Asim. She accepts him with all his flaws. It comes straight from her heart. She genuinely cares for & love him so much! She's going out of her way to take stand for him in every post BB IV of hers. She called him her darling too few days ago on her insta story. Asim is indeed very lucky. I feel jealous of him at times 🥺

PS - Asim liked this tweet few mins ago. 

https://twitter.com/AnihaAsimians/status/1230464691215962114?s=19

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What stand is she making? 

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indeed..Getting friend like her that too in showbiz industry is very fortunate thing. Although both have done things for each other, I agree that even I sometimes feel jealous of Asim.👍🏼

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Rashmi says good things about everyone.....even people who take a knife and run behind her.

Here she and Asim had each other against the mad person.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

when rashami was consoling sana tabi ankita posted stories saying rashami helped her the same way in her bad times...vishal n mahira hv been pretty nasty to her still she genuinely supported them..paras as well..she really choose to see the positive sides of ppl and is a great friend to have..Asim better treasure her for life..she has been praising asim so much everywhere..she is genuinely happy seeing his success! <3

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Rashmi is like that .if she's your friend bus lottery lag gayi aapki❤️yaaron ki yaar look how many her friends n family joined in her live .I m glad rasim get a long both are genuine friends

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yup ❤️

It would be great to have a friend like Rashami❤️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

rash rare gem n boon as a frd but poor soul hard luck in dis cancer world lol.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rashami is most misunderstood on the show. Definitely a gem of a person. Golden heart... I wish her all the best for her career & life.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree. I'd die to have a friend like Rashmi. That was the best takeway from this season-her loyalty. Im jealous of Asim too lol