Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Arjun..... ❤️❤️

First half family drama between ram, gagan .. But second half was best .. 

1.Arjun says our life is in our hand and you can’t fight for yourself  in front of Ram that’s why he is not gonna help her and tries to go from there 

2.pinky provoke megha  ( even I was shock seeing pinky doing that.. I was surprised Pinky thought about such clever idea) it later reveal that it was arjun plan 

3 . Arjun -picky Arjun friend all were discussing about there plan.. A cute moment there... 

Precap.. Ram says Gagan and his family coming for dinner so asks his family to prepare everything. Pinky hears that and informs Arjun. Arjun asks her to do something.

Gagan lock her in cupboard... 

Pinky father Helping gagan for starting a new business.. And ask him to select a property by giving new options.. Gagan picks Ananya’s boutique for his business. Ram told him to stay away from megha... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Oh gosh !!! Gagan is such a lowlife 😡

But shameless ppl like him do exist in real life.

I like how Arjun is supporting Pinky to stand up for herself and for what is right. 

Coz Ram is such a lousy father......but also in future I don't expect anything from him, coz a person who can humiliate his own mother , can never be a good husband or father. He is just a monster........... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh gosh !!! Gagan is such a lowlife 😡

But shameless ppl like him do exist in real life.

I like how Arjun is supporting Pinky to stand up for herself and for what is right. 

Coz Ram is such a lousy father......but also in future I don't expect anything from him, coz a person who can humiliate his own mother , can never be a good husband or father. He is just a monster........... 

true.. Even though his eldest daughter is dead still he hold the grudge.. Showed that nothing can change his mind

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i really liked the epi too at first got disheartened thing arjun wont help pinky then got mad when  i saw pinky fighting megha for her pati dev but at the end it was raveled that everything had been planned but arjun!!  ...