Help regarding dramas!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Namaste! 

This is Akanksha. And this is my first time posting anything on Pakistani forums. I remember I watched Zindagi Gulzaar hai few years back and I was moved. It was beautiful!

And then after a year or so, I gave a try to humsafar and though I didnt loved it as much as ZGH but I enjoyed it as well. 

A month back, I remember it was late at night and I was just surfing through my phone searching for anything to watch and somehow I absentmindedly started watching yaqeen ka safar and since then something changed in me. I was completely blown away with the story. I dont think anything could be better than that. And let me not get started on Dr Asfi ☺️ 

Plus the way Zubi's character was shown , I loved it. My heart went all out for that girl and I loved how she came out so strong from everything. 

After that I watched literally everything possible from Pakistani dramas in hope of finding something great as 'them' but nothing came even close to these few gems.

So I need recommendation. Trust me beforehand I checked so many threads on this forums for the same and checked the dramas recommended but I liked nothing. 

I need dramas with super strong female characters like zubiya, kashaf, khirad, momina sultan and dramas having realistic approach and slow soft but intense romance even if that's not the main theme ! 

Hai kya kuch aisa ? 

Best dramas I watched-

ZGH

Yaqeen Ka safar

Alif

Udaari

Good-

Humsafar

Besharam

Pukaar 

Asmano pe likha

Tum mere kia ho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Glad you asked. For me you already watched the best from all - Zindagi Gulzar hai and Yaqeen Ka Safar.

I didn't watched as many but for me after above two Pyare Afzal is no doubt a good to try. 
Also i heard Diyar-e-Dil and Meri Zaat Zarrae Benishan is good too!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaxotes

Glad you asked. For me you already watched the best from all - Zindagi Gulzar hai and Yaqeen Ka Safar.

I didn't watched as many but for me after above two Pyare Afzal is no doubt a good to try. 
Also i heard Diyar-e-Dil and Meri Zaat Zarrae Benishan is good too!

Hey !🤗

I have watched Diyar e Dil and it was just okay for me. About Pyare Afzal , I have heard it is a sad ending. So I am going to skip it forever. 

Meri Zaat zara e beniahaan- I will try this ! 

Thanks for replying and if possible suggest me more. I am literally hungry for this 🤪

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Hey !🤗

I have watched Diyar e Dil and it was just okay for me. About Pyare Afzal , I have heard it is a sad ending. So I am going to skip it forever. 

Meri Zaat zara e beniahaan- I will try this ! 

Thanks for replying and if possible suggest me more. I am literally hungry for this 🤪

Alif is the third one which i've inlcuded in my top three list. So you can also do honors to suggest me some! I'm still on a mission to find something best like ZGH and YKS. 🤗

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Namaste! 

This is Akanksha. And this is my first time posting anything on Pakistani forums. I remember I watched Zindagi Gulzaar hai few years back and I was moved. It was beautiful!

And then after a year or so, I gave a try to humsafar and though I didnt loved it as much as ZGH but I enjoyed it as well. 

A month back, I remember it was late at night and I was just surfing through my phone searching for anything to watch and somehow I absentmindedly started watching yaqeen ka safar and since then something changed in me. I was completely blown away with the story. I dont think anything could be better than that. And let me not get started on Dr Asfi ☺️ 

Plus the way Zubi's character was shown , I loved it. My heart went all out for that girl and I loved how she came out so strong from everything. 

After that I watched literally everything possible from Pakistani dramas in hope of finding something great as 'them' but nothing came even close to these few gems.

So I need recommendation. Trust me beforehand I checked so many threads on this forums for the same and checked the dramas recommended but I liked nothing. 

I need dramas with super strong female characters like zubiya, kashaf, khirad, momina sultan and dramas having realistic approach and slow soft but intense romance even if that's not the main theme ! 

Hai kya kuch aisa ? 

Best dramas I watched-

ZGH

Yaqeen Ka safar

Alif

Udaari

Good-

Humsafar

Besharam

Pukaar 

Asmano pe likha

Tum mere kia ho

HIII welcome to pak forum 🤗

IF u like strong female character than u must watched KHAANI, MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST, KANKAR,  RANJHA RANJHA KAR DEE, DIL MOM KA DIYA also a good shows. 

Edited by sanabmw - 4 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaxotes

Alif is the third one which i've inlcuded in my top three list. So you can also do honors to suggest me some! I'm still on a mission to find something best like ZGH and YKS. 🤗

Lol. We are on the same boat then😆

Because trust me..I have watched around twenty new dramas after YKS but not ...not even one came close to it (Except..Alif. I am in love with the show..if they lessen up with the flashbacks ..the show is art ❤️and its ost ..ufff)

May be I am being too much picky par ho hi nai  raha hai 

There are many good shows but they are just shows...its nothing that stays ..in case of YKS ..I feel I am still in a trance. 

About suggestions I can definitely suggest some good one time watch...tell me what have you watched already ? 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

HIII welcome to pak forum 🤗

IF u like strong female character than u must watched KHAANI, MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST, KANKAR,  RANJHA RANJHA KAR DEE, DIL MOM KA DIYA also a good shows. 

Hey, Thanks for warm welcome 🤗

Khaani. I have watched it and I think leaving the female lead aside , Feroze Khan was definitely a treat to the eyes. Though I found the show just fine but his acting and ost really did it for me. 

Mere humdam mere dost - I have watched this as well. It was nice. But honestly I would have preferred some hotter leads. But hey no complains. The show was fine. 

Ranjha Ranjha kardi and Dil mom ka diya..I would definitely give it a  try.

Thanks for suggesting!

Anaa- strong second leads,especially the male lead, who practically took over the show by the end of it...(the the show isn’t much but worth it if you love Mr.Darcy type of heros)

Meri zaat zarra-e-benishan- If you liked Alif, you will fall in love with this...The best drama so far even better than YKS!

Khudgarz- super strong performances ,engaging screenplay!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Anaa- strong second leads,especially the male lead, who practically took over the show by the end of it...(the the show isn’t much but worth it if you love Mr.Darcy type of heros)

Meri zaat zarra-e-benishan- If you liked Alif, you will fall in love with this...The best drama so far even better than YKS!

Khudgarz- super strong performances ,engaging screenplay!

Hey

I have watched Anaa and altamash was fab ☺️Aside that the show felt stupid at times and pretty dragged to me. 

And rest what you suggested, I will definitely give it a try. 

Thanks !

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Tajdeed E Wafa is a cool drama. Try it , it is different .😎