Mansi Srivastava to enter 'Vidya'

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

'Vidya' has been going strong and the makers aren't leaving any stone unturned to make it more. The show has been full of plot twists and new characters are being introduced in the show. The latest new character to be introduced will be that of Mansi Srivastava. 

Vidya features Meera Deosthale and Namish Taneja in the lead roles. Mansi will play Namish’s childhood friend. Mansi was confirmed for ‘Vidya’ on the day she celebrated the wrap-up party of her previous show, ‘Divya Drishti’ which is a supernatural thriller. 

The actress talked about her role in the drama saying, "I don’t know much about my character. All I can tell you at this point is that I will play Mahek, who is Vivek’s (Namish) childhood best friend. I have commenced the shoot from today and will get to know more details about my character and track.” 

Vidya is a social drama, which hit the screens in September last year. It features Meera, who is uneducated but becomes a teacher despite that. The show also features seasoned actor Vaquar Shaikh.

Are you excited for the new character?

Let us know below.

So, Mansi srivastava will enter as Vivek's childhood friend Mehek. Although, very common track in tv serials, but still I am excited to watch a jealous Vidya. and Vivek enjoying this will be a icing on the cake. 😃  It is comforting that atleast show makers will be focussing on their love story. 

Dont be silent girls and guys (if any😛). Share your opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed . This track is going to be amazing . Finally vidya showing her emotions for Vivek openly .

also I saw a shivratri dance performance where both Vivek and vidya are drunk .

looking forward to these episodes .

love story progressing well 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i love mansi <3 i hope its not just a cameo :(

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

VidVek are so cute

I hope she is not typical antagonist

she will help Vidya to understand her feelings and bring VidVek together 

or she can be planted by Nanku or Vivek's maa

MochaQueen thumbnail