Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Antara is a doormat. Jo MJ bolega karegi. And she has been in an emotionally and physically abusive relationship so not faulting her for being a druggie or drunk. These are escape routes. 

Yaa I know these are  her escape routes... But still somewhere I felt mj and diya deliberately provoke her to take drugs... 🤔

Anyway I thinking too much now... 

I am not sure about this pregnancy too... Pregnancy scenario is playing right in front of me.. Still somewhere I feel it's either maya or mj plan... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Hii guys..

precap loophole se baara hai 

Antara knew  about extra martial affair..

So why did they give her drugs?? 

Will maya save diya on Monday ?? I don't know why I feel she will not support diya ... 

@bold, someone said it🙌 why did they go "woh so gayi" nad then hug after Rishi's death

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

okay is it necessary to have death dialogues in every episode? this basically spoiler not foreshadowing.

Death is that to writers what chai is to me

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Waise in precap Diya was saying Ab Rudra ko sach batadungi. What she wanted to tell to Rudra that his father is having an EMA

Do you think Diya can mislead Maya into thinking that Diya wants her help to protect herself from MJ, but actually betrays her and tells Rudy boy Maya's truth? MJ might tell her that he would secretly look after her baby is she sides with him.. Another weird theory..

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Death is that to writers what chai is to me

That is found in every gali nukkar ki tapri? 😲

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Yaa I know these are  her escape routes... But still somewhere I felt mj and diya deliberately provoke her to take drugs... 🤔

Anyway I thinking too much now... 

I am not sure about this pregnancy too... Pregnancy scenario is playing right in front of me.. Still somewhere I feel it's either maya or mj plan... 

I don't think writers ne abhi tak shock value ke alava kuch bhi creative twist dikhaya hai so fake pregnancy seems doubtful. 

Also once Antara got hooked to drugs, MJ-Diya kept her hooked as it makes her easy to control. 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg I loved the precap

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Does anyone facing 500server problem.... 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

That is found in every gali nukkar ki tapri? 😲

🤣why u both so cute