Ronakshi Short OS | Kick Marungi Main! (19/02)

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bonjour everyone! I know, we are upset, angry and what not at the show going off air! I'm too, badly! But chalo, I'll try a bit to ease this out a bit! Well! I dunno, kaisa hai ye, but just that the storyline striked, as I'm watching old episodes and so, I penned it down in half an hour! LOL! Lightning speed!

Alu, Viji, Rosh, Nima, Vaidehi, Sayantika, Wasu, Autumn, Pri and all the forum members! Ye aap logo ke liye! I hope this small attempt of mine to make you all smile, works!

Enjoy friends! 🤗

Ronakshi Short OS | Kick Marungi Main!

“Sonakshi! Riya Sinha toh bas mere patient ki beti hai, it’s just that maybe she wanted to show gratitude, tabhi who tiffin leke aayi, nothing else…”, said nonchalantly, as he flipped through interns file, standing near bed.

Sonakshi got more infuriated by this behavior of his, ok, she admits she is jealous, protective, over possessive for Rohit… But what to do, these girls, uff don’t they remember, he is married, as she raked her hand through her long hair. Sonakshi walked and stood beside him. While Rohit thought, the night's going to be long!

“Rohit, tum ab aisi ladkiyon se door rehna, unhe rafa dafa karna seekho… Mujhe bilkul nahi pasand woh ladkiyan jo tumhare aas paas ghumti hai… Samjh nahi aata, kisi aur ke husband pe line kaise maarti hai, besharam!”, huffed Sonakshi, shaking her head, to move the flicks off her eyes.

While Rohit looked up from file, pausing his work, and looked at Sona, who was tapping her feet impatiently, as he then, smiled devilishly, oh dear, how can he let this jealousy go! This shade needs attention!

“Sona! C’mon, woh ladkiyan itni buri bhi nahi hai! Plus, aaj woh moong dal ka halwa bhi accha tha, tumne bhi toh taste kiya tha… Waise jaise tumhe attention pasand hai, mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi accha lagta hai yaar!”, as he said this, looking at her and then smiled sweetly, continuing his look through the file, but well, he awaited a blast now, he just had too much fun teasing her… Ab bhadkegi ye… 1, 2, 3…

“Tum… Tumhe woh MOONG DAL KA HALWA ACCHA LAGA? Seriously? Uss main itna ghee tha, meetha zyada tha, jal gaya tha, bilkul bakwas uss ladki ke jaise! Aur tumne kya kaha? Haan, buri nahi hai itni?”, at this Rohit nodded innocently, when Sonakshi shouted at top voice again, well, piercing his eardrums, “Chup karo tum! Tum aisi ladkiyon se door rahoge, samjhe? Aur attention, main actress hoon, toh ye sab zahir si baat hai, par tumhare liye mera hi attention kaafi hai! Samjhe!”, as Sonakshi pointed her index finger to him.

Rohit, pretending to be irritated, threw the file on table and held her finger, pulling her closer. And asked her intensely, “Tum order nahi kar sakti Sona! Main karoonga jo mujhe karna hai! Kya kar logi tum? Hmm? Kya karogi kya? Batao!”.

Sonakshi pursued her lips in anger, “Main kya karungi? Main phir tumhe kick maarungi wahan pe, zor se, phir akal thikane aa jaayegi!”, and bolted her finger out of his grip. Clear Shot!

“Wha…”, And Rohit got stumped by this bold thing! She would kick him, there? Not at all he is losing this conversation, not at all, after all he is a Sippy boy!

Sonakshi breathed a bit, when Rohit in a sudden moment,pulled her by waist, making her soft body collide to his hard, chiseled chest, while her hands rested on his shoulders in reflex action.

“Sona kick nahi, wahan ka use aur bhi different tarrekon main kar sakte hai! You know what am I saying Sona!”, and winked at her, moving his hand from her waist to her back, playing with the strings of the blouse, while now Sona was stumped and her jaw dropped in shock at his boldness… And when realization did strike in 5 seconds, her color changed from baby pink to magenta to crimson red…

Before she would have struggled to get out of both, the embarrassment and steel grip of his, Rohit trapped her legs between his and pushed her roughly on bed, falling above on her. He wrapped his manly hand around her neck, arching it a bit.

“Waise jealousy main tum bohot cute lagti ho! Tumhe pata hai Sona, mujhe wo ladkiyan kitni chipku aur irritating lagti hai toh phir, itni jealousy kis baat ki!”, and played with her hair now, smiling at her.

While she pouted, “Hmm! But tum aisi baatien aiyanda mat karna warna maine jo kaha na, woh main kar bhi sakti hoon, tumhe pata bhi hai… Right? Aur ab sorry bolo mujhe itna pareshan karne ke liye!”, demanded cutely, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Rohit smiled seductively, and bended down and pecked her lips,“Sorry!”, while Sonakshi smiled and shook her head at this! While Rohit rubbed her one arm, “Aur lagta hai mujhe dikhake tumhari baat ko contradict karna padega ki main bhi bohot kuch kar sakta hoon!”, while Sonakshi could have died by blushing at his dirty talks only.

As Rohit dropped down and took her supple lips into his, fighting dominance and kissing her roughly, while crushing her form under his…

The night is, now, going to be long for them, indeed!

Ok! Lets drop the off air thing and I hope many things in this shot reminds you of beautiful memories of Ronakshi! 😳

I hope you enjoyed this short OS! Do like, comment and tell me your feelings on this one! Down the nostalgia?

Love, Anushka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

awwww Anu ❤️

that was so cute and so romantic ☺️

Jalkukdhi Sona and Evil Rohit 😆

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail

It's a bomb yaar❤❤ anushki you rocked again😀😀😀

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This was awesomeee.... ☺️

Dr. Surgeon can never loose a battle with her.. Never!!😎

And jalkukdi sona.. 😆

I loved every bit of it.. 😍❤❤

Thank you for writing this.. 🤗

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nushkiiii

This was so cute . In the initial days they used to show all the ladies gawking at Rohit everywhere.. Ab to aisa kuch dikhate hi nai😔 Hotness badh gyi hai bande ki par attention kam hogya🤔🤔

Loved this os👏 We want moreee