TOI: Shivin- Even my Beyhadh 2 is a big hit, no regrets not taking BB

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Exclusive - Shivin Narang on Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Was offered the show a lot of times but did not take upGayatri Nirmal | TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Feb 19, 2020, 07:00 IST

TIMESOFINDIA.COMGet Notifications on latest TV News

Television's chocolate boy Shivin Narang, who is currently seen in Beyhadh 2, has finally taken up the reality show, 

Khatron Ke Khiladi 10

. The actor has been a favourite among the reality show makers and was offered 

Bigg Boss 13

too. Shivin chose to do the television show 

Beyhadh 2

over the reality show, which proved to be the most successful seasons of all time. The actor says that he was offered Khatron Ke Khiladi many a times earlier too but he did not accept the offer. In an exclusive conversation with The Timesofindia.com, 

Shivin Narang

spoke about accepting this offer and his fears.

How was your experience working on the show Khatron Ke Khiladi 10?

My experience was wonderful. Even I can't believe I have done this show. It has been a wonderful journey and I have made some great friends for life and I am really really happy for myself because I never thought, I could do a show like this. There were a lot of times when they called me up for Khatron, I said 'No, No'. I guess, it's because of my fears, I did not want to face them but this time I asked myself, 'Why not? As a person, whether it's in my work or personal life, so, why not this show. Though my family and friends had asked me not to do this show, I thought, I should give it a try.

A fear that you have overcome?

I can't say one fear. There are a lot of fears. You're not used to facing heights, deep water, creepy crawlies. Who keeps cockroaches, insects in the house. You know yourself more and that is the reason for this show.

How is 

Rohit Shetty

as a host?

He is the best host for this show and a wonderful person. I don't think that Khatron Ke Khiladi can get a better host than Rohit sir. The way he motivates us, pushes us, you feel like your family. You don't feel like he's an outsider or a big director, he gives you an amazing confidence that you can do it. We are very lucky to have Rohit Shetty sir as our host. I had belief in sir that he will make things happen in the show.

Do you regret taking up Beyhadh 2 over Bigg Boss 13?

I don't think so I regret, even my Beyhadh is a very big hit. I don't think so I regret doing anything over anything. As an actor, you can't do a lot of things. You can just do one thing at a time. What you're doing, if you're good at it. If I know, I am good at something and I am giving it my best, so, that is what matters. As a person, you wish to do everything but you can't do everything. So, whatever you are doing, be happy in that. And now, Khatron Ke Khiladi is coming up, which was the biggest show last year. So, I don't have any regrets. I am doing Beyhadh 2 also and Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 too. Which shows are bigger than these two shows?

TRENDING VIDEOS

• Bigg Boss 13: 'Malkin' Ameesha Patel goes missing from show
  • ‘Ishq Sufiyaana Pyaar’ will go off air in November
  • 'Bigg Boss 13' in trouble: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting looking into complaint demanding ban on the reality show
  • PMC case: TV actress Nupur Alankar about life post fraud, says she is selling off her jewellery to survive
  • TV actress Dalljiet Kaur's special message for her fans
  • Tina Dattaa on depression post abusive relationship, says she used to hide in her makeup room and cry

Download the Times of India News App for Latest TV News

Start your day smart with stories
curated specially for you

TOP COMMENT

Television's chocolate boy Shivin Narang, who is currently seen in Beyhadh 2, has finally taken up the reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 10. The actor has been a favourite among the reality show makers and was offered Bigg Boss 13 too. Shivin chose to do the television show Beyhadh 2 over the reality show, which proved to be the most successful seasons of all time. The actor says that he was offered Khatron Ke Khiladi many a times earlier too but he did not accept the offer....

Himanshu Pandey

Open in App

TOP TRENDS

ABOUT US TERMS OF USE

Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.

All rights reserved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aww he is so confident and proud of his choices. He looks like a sorted guy. Liking him more and more❤️

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shivin looks all orangery in the photo. The sun on him, with orange shirt and his hair too looks orange... flavour of the month. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww so sweet specially " even my Beyhadh is a very big hit"

Thankgod he chose B2 over BB. Also, BB mein Jenny nahi hoti na.😆

" I am doing Beyhadh 2 also and KKK 10 too. Which shows are bigger than these two shows?"

Love his confidence