Today’s episode feb 19

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So frendz atleast preesha is free and as we all know she will settle in rudr house as wife in nok jhoke we all know they fall for each other in 6 months 

Then coming to point as Prisha dad said her case is reopend then at the correct moment they will arrest preesha by yuvraj and rudr bhabhi as they come to know rudr started to fall for her and then they miss each other and some dark secrets will come out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i don't know why but i feel rudra will come to know the truth and its not going to be easy for him to expose yuvraj especially when ahana-mishka will support yuvraj

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't know why but i feel rudra will come to know the truth and its not going to be easy for him to expose yuvraj especially when ahana-mishka will support yuvraj

Yaa the trio will join hands and again they will try to proove Prisha guilty 

Rudr will struggle to expose yuvraj

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When is rudra going to know the entire truth of Yuvraj killing Rajeev and also how yuvraj manipulated him to believe that prisha is the killer ? 

After knowing the truth that prisha is innocent will rudra be back to his revengeful mode when he comes to know that prisha is saransh's aunt and not his mother. 

Koeli thumbnail

Oh i am pretty excited now coz preesha will come to rudra's house to stay.... their nok jhok is what i am waiting for to watch.... really expecting better, logical episode henceforth... And that boy saaransh is a fire ball... cant wait to see what all stunts he pulls in the house... Rudra's mom is going to support preesha for sure. His dad is going to be furious... Aahana ka sir pe lightening girega bohot jaldi... at the same time yuvraj is going to leave no stones unturned...

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

When is rudra going to know the entire truth of Yuvraj killing Rajeev and also how yuvraj manipulated him to believe that prisha is the killer ? 

After knowing the truth that prisha is innocent will rudra be back to his revengeful mode when he comes to know that prisha is saransh's aunt and not his mother

@bold, this is going to be interesting to watch actually...

they will show that rudra will be falling for her and preesha is uptight and then he is going to hold back his feelings everytime remembering that she is the reason behind Rajiv's death.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

@bold, this is going to be interesting to watch actually...

they will show that rudra will be falling for her and preesha is uptight and then he is going to hold back his feelings everytime remembering that she is the reason behind Rajiv's death.

But with the case reopening, judges having presented evidence that preesha is covering up for someone else by falsely taking blame of accident, won't rudra get to know very soon that preesha wasn't responsible, because rudra would want to know about the case when getting to know preesha wasn't hanged right? He'd want to inquire to find out how her death sentence, under which grounds it was stopped..... unless they don't use the logic you are hoping for in upcoming episodes and instead rudra just accepts that her death sentence has been overturned without wanting to seek explanation as to how and why.