Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So not only Rudra even Nandini helped Maya not to do any crime. She did remind Maya that she tied that raksha daaga to her which won't allow her to do any wrong things. Maya remembers pushing Rudra into river and then saving him. She realized now and was thankful to her mother ❤️ 

So both Rudra and Nandini will bring Maya back to senses whenever she goes out of control

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yeh Karna kyun hai? Aditya bhai aap kab paida hue?😲

Mera cousin hai aur mujhe hi nahi pata😲.sorry for late reaction🤣 transitions chal rahe the🤣

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is like "I like this. bilkul pehele ki tarha. I will lead and you will follow" while dancing with her. this guy is special kind of gira hua.

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I think the one in the mobile Is rajeev whose life is in danger..😭

Yes. It's Rajeev

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Yeh Karna kyun hai? Aditya bhai aap kab paida hue?😲

Mera cousin hai aur mujhe hi nahi pata😲.sorry for late reaction🤣 transitions chal rahe the🤣

I still can't get over the fact that they named him Aditya 🥺🤣

Don't worry, I'll be fine 😆😆

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what was karna role in MB, and how does that relate to amir? sorry don't know much about mb

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I still can't get over the fact that they named him Aditya 🥺🤣

Don't worry, I'll be fine 😆😆

Do din ka mehman hai, nikal jaayega😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

How many tharkis would this family have?  One in each generation or what? 😆

I agree though, Aamir might be like Vikarna from MB.

Vikarna n yuyutsu ( he was not gandhari's son)..I mixed up.. both were righteous on the side of dharma but fought the war from kaurava's side.

Aamir might be like both the righteous ones in MJ camp.. 

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

what was karna role in MB, and how does that relate to amir? sorry don't know much about mb

In brief Karna was actually good at heart but bound to Duryodhan's friendship . So he fights for Duryodhan though he knew that he is on the side of adharma

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

So not only Rudra even Nandini helped Maya not to do any crime. She did remind Maya that she tied that raksha daaga to her which won't allow her to do any wrong things. Maya remembers pushing Rudra into river and then saving him. She realized now and was thankful to her mother ❤️ 

So both Rudra and Nandini will bring Maya back to senses whenever she goes out of control

The mauli part was reiterated at a very good time, on one hand Nandini gets mauli for both Rudra and Maya to protect them from evil and wrong deeds. On the other hand MJ asks Aditya to be Rudra's kala dhaga against Maya, and they would make him do wrong deeds, most probably.