Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Don't worry about the montage behna! I actually felt bad for Shruti fans as she didn't get any proper introduction. Leads will be highly neglected in this season too as it seems now. 😒

I know that... The leads are going to be neglected this season too. At least, abhi to aisa hi lag raha hai.

Didn't get any proper introduction? Matlab? Kuch bhi nahi?

Anyways, will you be free in the afternoon so that we can continue our discussions? 😊

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I watched the episode while FFing certain scenes. 

Opening scene was nice, I have to admit. Monalisa as usual slayed it. But other than that, not impressed. As a PiyAnsh/NiyaRsh fan I am really glad that out favorites had much better and intriguing introduction. But as a neutral viewer, I would say they could do better. Leads definitely deserved a better introduction. The ML still got some but FL didn't get anything at all. 🤔

And I am still confused if Madhulika is Mo's reincarnation or not? The second dayaan - 👎🏼

They have already started mocking Gods and I was right, FL would be a Daivik. But considering their way of handling, this time the overglorification might reach a new level. 

Thanks for sharing. That's fab. She slays. 

That's bad.

Chodo..am happy they didn't mix it.

Yeah, story seems same and over glorification is sure then, glad we are out and Piansh were best.

Copy paste ki bhi haad hai...

Initials of characters bhi same, characteristics too same. But it's okay.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, they were talking about the ML's wedding and Madhu entered his room. Thus his entry. And while they were talking about the qualities of his bride, they showed the FL. I might have missed one or two seconds as I said, I FFed.

Who knows? Since there are two Dayaans now and WoolvaYaan has a braid of fire, may be there will be some more entities. But yes, 3Ds are still there.

Mocking Goddess as the second Dayaan said something like - Aaj Kal Bhagwan Bhi Bhakt Ke Sage Nahi Hote! 

And seriously, I don't understand if it's necessary that the ML's mother has to be a wimp? The actress who is playing ML's mother was Iccha's mother in IPN. There she was quite a strong. Here she is like a it modified version of Ved. 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Anyways, will you be free in the afternoon so that we can continue our discussions? 😊

I hope so! 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, they were talking about the ML's wedding and Madhu entered his room. Thus his entry. And while they were talking about the qualities of his bride, they showed the FL. I might have missed one or two seconds as I said, I FFed.

Who knows? Since there are two Dayaans now and WoolvaYaan has a braid of fire, may be there will be some more entities. But yes, 3Ds are still there.

Mocking Goddess as the second Dayaan said something like - Aaj Kal Bhagwan Bhi Bhakt Ke Sage Nahi Hote! 

And seriously, I don't understand if it's necessary that the ML's mother has to be a wimp? The actress who is playing ML's mother was Iccha's mother in IPN. There she was quite a strong. Here she is like a it modified version of Ved. 🤔

Okay, even keeping aside my bias for Piansh, I find it typical and boring. Plus I hate such parallels when qualities of ML/FL being said, they are showed.

Like hai kya isme?! D vs D..wow. Then ML is a scapegoat.. and FL will save.

Now comparisons, can't help even if we take Piansh, they had their own voice and though Ansh was a target, he was really strong there.. and faced stuff.

Also from montage, they both will be in focus and story is more on them, like in ours Mo was lot in focus, here both M and ML.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hmmm... So, does this mean that they were actually about to fix the marriage of the ML with the FL?

WolvAyan has a braid of fire and there are two Daayans too... Let's see aur kaun kaun se praani aate hain show main.

3Ds are definitely there... The moment they introduced the Davansh, I knew that they will show the 3Ds once again.

Oh achha...

Well, I won't say much on this part as I haven't watched the episode as yet. 

But yes, if I watch the episode tonight, then I might give my two cents on it tonight on this same thread...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Hmmm... So, does this mean that they were actually about to fix the marriage of the ML with the FL?

WolvAyan has a braid of fire and there are two Daayans too... Let's see aur kaun kaun se praani aate hain show main.

3Ds are definitely there... The moment they introduced the Davansh, I knew that they will show the 3Ds once again.

Oh achha...

But yes, if I watch the episode tonight, then I might give my two cents on it tonight on this same thread...

I can tell but won't give spoilers. Just saw the episode.

It's an over typical Gul show.. and baki we can discuss when you see. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I can tell but won't give spoilers. Just saw the episode.

It's an over typical Gul show.. and baki we can discuss when you see. 

Over typical Gul show? Why am I not surprised??? 😆

I knew that this time they are going the typical way... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Okay, even keeping aside my bias for Piansh, I find it typical and boring. Plus I hate such parallels when qualities of ML/FL being said, they are showed.

Like hai kya isme?! D vs D..wow. Then ML is a scapegoat.. and FL will save.

Now comparisons, can't help even if we take Piansh, they had their own voice and though Ansh was a target, he was really strong there.. and faced stuff.

Also from montage, they both will be in focus and story is more on them, like in ours Mo was lot in focus, here both M and ML.

I don't have problem with such parallel but it has to have some impact, which was missing here. 

I think they might upgrade it a bit like this time Dayaan and Davaansh, both will be in focus.  

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

No. They were looking for a prospective pride but it wasn't the FL.

BTW, I am specifically asking, what do you think of my name WolvaYaan? 😈 😈 😈 

Okay!