Pravisht Mishra Age

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since everyone is confused him to be a teenager [n honestly i can't blame you all since i too thought a 8 year old girl getting married to an 18 year old boy when i saw the very 1st promo of the show which was their wedding promo] hence i opened this topic, after searching in google i found 5-6 pages claiming his birth date to be 3rd march 1994 so according to those pages he is 25 years old. Even i too think he must be around 22-25 years old at least even if those pages are wrong. There are many actors in ITV who looks like teenagers but they aren't. Did you see Krishna Kaul from Kumkum Bhagya? even he too looks very young like a teenager by face but is all adult n i can give many more example like this. Pravisht's insta pages has pics from year 2014 n in those pics he looked at least 14-16 years old so by adding 6 years more he will be around 20-22 years old this year if 1994 isn't his birth year. Creatives have taken him for the role in a very clever manner, since he suits with 8 year bondita as well as with saudamini who is of his age, [even though anirudh-saudamini don't look good together as a couple but that isn't because he looks like a teenager even the girl playing saudamini too look like a teenager but because of their characterization n execution of their acting as they are not supposed to look like a couple who are soulmates] n by pairing him with two contrast aged girls they are only establishing the fact that he will suit with adult bondita as well who will be like saudmini's age & like her after leap, only i guess he will be given a more adult look n getup to look like a 30-32 year old guy.

So i am pretty sure creatives won't change Pravisht later as already he is been showing as a fully grown man who completed all his education, now just about to get marry to his love saudamini n start his own family which only means he is minimum 21 years old since one can't marry without reaching to that age. Now if they will change Pravisht then they will have to change the girl playing saudamini's character as well who is of anirudh's age also a fully adult woman! I can understand replacing aurra later since they have to bring an adult bondita for the sake of the story but how can they change a fully grown man with another man! Since it's not like the story will take some 30-40 years leap even nowadays these kind of leaps are also covered by applying makeup to show them older without any sort of replacement. & i am more hopeful about it since it's from the same production house who created yeh un dino ki baat hai, in this show the leads started of their journey as school going girl n boy & end it by becoming parents, but i always thought they will change the leads later n will bring some adults actors in their respective places since both looked like teenagers especially the girl used to look like a 15 year old but that didn't happen. Now here too the same case applies even they are actually already in more advance level, expect bodita other i mean anirudh n saudamini are already in their complete adulthood so there is no chance of any replacement in future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

12 years age has to visible on screen so yes pravisht will have to have to be replaced otherwise bondita after leap will look same age as Anirudh

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

12 years age has to visible on screen so yes pravisht will have to have to be replaced otherwise bondita after leap will look same age as Anirudh

They can modify his looks though.! About age in the show he is 20 or something but in real he is 26. He looks too small anyway

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

They can modify his looks though.! About age in the show he is 20 or something but in real he is 26. He looks too small anyway

he looks like a kiddo  he has that baby face he looks 19/20 i don't think he will never be able to look 32 

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

he looks like a kiddo  he has that baby face he looks 19/20 i don't think he will never be able to look 32 

hahah, let's see. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

hahah, let's see. 

Modification can make many differences and I personally believe it will become hard for viewers to accept someone else as Ani after seeing Pravisht in that character

Waise Congrats

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Modification can make many differences and I personally believe it will become hard for viewers to accept someone else as Ani after seeing Pravisht in that character

Waise Congrats

TBH I believe Pravisht takes the show on his shoulders. Yes, he has his deficiencies in acting and Aura acts really well, but still he is the constant lead in the show and thus he carries the show in his shoulders, so changing both the lead actors will make the show something else and yea, I have seen another show from the same production house, they never changed their actors instead changed the looks. So I think changing Pravisht isn't a brilliant idea. He is the main pillar of the show.

why congrats?

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Guys Abhi leap aane main atleast 6 month baaki abhise itni charcha. . Leap ke samay jo story ka graph uss basis pe aage ki casting hogi  abhi nas show enjoy karo   ye pehle show nahi hoga jaha leap ke baab actors badal jayenge aur aakhri show bhi nahi hoga so chill

Amphitrite thumbnail

TBH I believe Pravisht takes the show on his shoulders. Yes, he has his deficiencies in acting and Aura acts really well, but still he is the constant lead in the show and thus he carries the show in his shoulders, so changing both the lead actors will make the show something else and yea, I have seen another show from the same production house, they never changed their actors instead changed the looks. So I think changing Pravisht isn't a brilliant idea. He is the main pillar of the show.

why congrats?

True

Congrats isliye kyunki today I saw your siggie

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

True

Congrats isliye kyunki today I saw your siggie

Thank you!!

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago