Ronakshi...ronakshi sippy part-1||kahaan hum kahaan tum fanfiction

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi ronakshi army... with the sad news about the show getting off air everybody is in shock. So I thought penning down this series where everything is OK and sona is pregnant. . After the sad news I thought about all the tracks we might not be able to get in theshow in such a small time so why not write a series of them. . Here we will experience together the journey to parenthood of Parvati and doctor surgeon.the immature Parvati and doctor surgeon a helplessnessregarding her mood swings. . The hardships of parenting and especially when sona belongs to the serial and TV industry background. . My hardwork will only be successful if you people feel happy.... so do drop your valuable comments and suggestions for the improvement. ..and the secret of the title will be revealed in the upcoming parts if and only if you enjoy this....

"Sona... stop it... this is the third bucket of chocolate ice cream you are eating"

"Mm..nooooo. ..Rhooohiit..mm this is so delicious..khane dona please..I promise...this is the last one"

"Woh toh tum ne tab bhi boli thi jab dusrawala kharahi thi.. I know iss time par cravings hona jaes hain lekin dinner ke baad 3 tub of ice cream is not good...."

"Mere khadoos Dr surgeon ok ok rakh rahi hoon bass mmmm...last bite"

Sona said while licking the tub. Rohit looked at her sona, her pagal Parvati .. how angelic she looked in this pregnancy look... in a cute pregnancy outfit, hair all messy...cheeks red.. eyes glowing and that cute little baby bump... at this moment he wanted to hug sona and never let her go.

"Kya sooch rahe ho rohit?? Mene bola na yeh last tha dekho maine rakh dia na .. ab kiu gussa ho mujhse" sonakshi said in a childlike voice.

Pregnancy has made sona moody like hell. This moment she was happy like anything and the next moment you can find her doe shaped eyes in tears...

"Nahi sona mein gussa Kyun karunga? I was just looking at you. Kitni cute lag rahi ho.. mera golumolu sona"

"Aur yaad mat dilao.. pata nahi delivery ke baad kaise normal ho paungi" said sona in concern.

Suddenly rohits phone rang and he had to rush to get the call. After returning he found sona in tears..

"Sona.. why are you crying.. kya hua?? Acha sorry tum aur ice cream kha sakti ho..mein kuch nahi bolunga.. please batao kya hua.." rohit panicked. He could not bare to see her sona in tears. Already she had to bear so much for him and his family. Now all he wanted was to see his sona happy.

"Woh... Woh... Sia.. Woh sia apne kabeer se firse alaag ho gaye. ." Said sona... her eyes puffed up from crying.

"Who is sia?? Tumhari o friend?? Kya uska firse divorce ho gaya?? Yeh kitne baar brekup karegi.. yeh real life hain yea koi star plus ki serial??" Said a confused rohit.

"Uska naam sneha hain sia nahi.. aur sia... tum sia ko nahi jante? Are Woh naagin joh TV pe ati hain.. college mein semester kein douraan John uski dusmaan hein na o kia are uski sautali behen Joh khud bhi ek naagin hein.. usne saare questions leak kar die or pura blame sia pe daal dia.. ab kabeer sia koh galat samaj rahi hein.."

"Naagin.. you mean Woh sridevi wali?? Woh log college mein bhi parte hein? Unbelievable?? Aur in logo ka birth certificate aur aadhar card bagera kahan se aate hein?? I mean yeh sab papers toh jaruri hein na admission ke lie. Aur konse se school se pass hoke ate hein yeh saab 'jaherili balika bidyalay'... yeh sab dekhna band kardo..logicless..mein toh kaheta hu GOT dkho isse toh achha hain" said rohit in his characteristic swag.

"What nonsense...mein kuch bhi dekhu usse Tumhe kya.. aur mujhe pata hein ki yeh saab jhooth hein lekin fir bhi... tum hamesha mujhe daat te rahete ho..." complained sona.

"Kisne data meri baahu ko? Uski khyar nahi.." Said veena while entering the room.

"Mamma dkhona rohit mujhe daat raha hain kyunki mein yeh show kahaani zindagi ki dkh rehi hoon" complained sona in half tears.

"Are yeh toh mein bhi dkhti hoon. Aj sham ko party thi islie miss ho gayi..kia apne plan mein successful ho gayi??"asked a curious veena.

"Ha mumna or yeh kabeer se alag ho gayi. Usse ab college badalni paregi"sona completed the story.

"Unbelievable. Mom aap bhi yeh stupid sa show dkhte ho. I mean how? Saas baahu milke sab ajeeb o gareeb shows dkhte hein. I can't tolerate this anymore. I am sorry" said a frustrated rohit putting his hand up.

"Toh chale jao. Kisne kaahan dkhne kelie. Mujhe apni baahu se kuch private baat karni hein. Goud bharai ko leke"said veena siding with sonakshi.

"Mujhe bhi sunna hain. Mein kyun jau. Meri biwi ka function hein. Mujhe bhi rahena hein" complained rohit.

"Nahi yeh ladies function hein. Pichle bar ki tarah maat karna joh deepa ke baaby shower mein kia tha."teased veena.

Rohit blushed lightly and looked at sona remembering that incident five months back. Exactly the same day he got the happiest news of his life.

Precap- flashback showing sona dancing as 'didi tera deevar deewana' in the same violet attire as madhuri dixit...Rohit sneeking in the ladies function...sonakshi fainting... drunken sona confessing she is pregnant..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omfg!!!!!!❤️

This was such a treat! You out and out remedied the tensed state 😃

Their nok-jhok

Brilliant work! 

Update soon please☺️

What's your name,btw?

huchseju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome!!

This was needed the most now.

Please do continue soon😊😊

BeingRahma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A much needed FF, very good work 👍🏼 I can imagine this happened  do continue soon

Hi.... thanks a lot for your praise.... yeah the Nok jhok is so typical of them... my name is sayantika. ..I know it's too big... so call me chandni❤❤

Thanks a lot again...

Originally posted by: BeingRahma

A much needed FF, very good work 👍🏼 I can imagine this happened  do continue soon

Thanks.... yeah I'll continue soon. .actually I'm giving my isc and the next exam is on Thursday. ..so as sown as I get time I'll update... maybe on Thursday night. 

Love ❤❤

Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher

Omfg!!!!!!❤️

This was such a treat! You out and out remedied the tensed state 😃

Their nok-jhok

Brilliant work! 

Update soon please☺️

What's your name,btw?

Hi.... thanks a lot for your praise.... yeah the Nok jhok is so typical of them.. my name is sayantika. ..I know it's too big... so call me chandni❤❤ you know what I am a huge fan of your works and a fangirl too. Your comment means a lot to me..

Thanks a lot again...

Originally posted by: huchseju

Awesome!!

This was needed the most now.

Please do continue soon😊😊

Thanks 😢😢😢 you people's comments are making me imotional.. I promise the next update will be long... that too very soon...

Lovery chandni ❤❤

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for writing this.With the off-air news of Khkt I am very upset.Your ss really helped.

I so wanted to see a pregnancy track and parenthood of Ronakshi in the show.But that's not possible anymore because no matter how much we try seems like sp is not going to listen to us.So thank you for making my wish come true through your writing.😊

This is so beautiful.Please continue soon.

Edited by Arpita05 - 4 years ago
AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is amazzzzzing...loved it. Plz plz plz continue....👏👏❤️❤️