Shukla on shehnaz ka swayamwar? What? SidNaaz 2.0?

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I just saw a promo where Shukla appears as a prospect for Shehnaaz on the new show?

Colors is milking SidNaaz way too much now ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And she cant control her emotions seeing him! Girl is being used by her family for money and being forced to do the show. When all she wants is Shukla and Shukla wants nothing more but friendship. In the end Shukla got the trophy he wanted but Sana getting mixed signals from Shukla. Hes a jerk! He knows her outburst will be bad for him hence trying to diffuse the situation by Swamyaar crap. 

I predict Sana is going to create a huge scene on sets and cry at night mujhe Sidhaany chahiye 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The Most boring  fake reality show on the name of Shadi 

But Paras is more interesting than Sana 

Shukla will be everywhere to support Sana but do not know what Sana is doing in this show bcs she will not stop shukka zaap ðŸ¤£even after choosing someone 

Rashmi n Shukla both making an appearance as they r colors ke actors 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumita18

The Most boring  fake reality show on the name of Shadi 

But Paras is more interesting than Sana 

Shukla will be everywhere to support Sana but do not know what Sana is doing in this show bcs she will not stop shukka zaap ðŸ¤£even after choosing someone 

Rashmi n Shukla both making an appearance as they r colors ke actors 

hahah sukla is real n said they are baap-beti n wat he done on show , now wat say , like sugar popz will help her beti sana n entertain d viewers . sick shitnaz oops sidnaz . y use d real relationship baap- beti d sick n cheapo sukla . it's reflecting d ugly,sick personality of gandagi box lol.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Na not as a prospect but to help Sana find her groom. Apna picha bhi toh Chodana hain.😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Let's see how long Shukla will be part of this show😆

If Shukla wants to become a full tym reality star......den let him do it. Waise bhi uske behaviour ko bas colors channel wale hi tolerate Kar sakte hain.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rashmi also came for Paras but I don't think they will be there for whole show, they will only select the candidates who will be locked up in the house later. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Rashmi also came for Paras but I don't think they will be there for whole show, they will only select the candidates who will be locked up in the house later. 

Rashmi won't be part of that show. Firstly who in their right minds would prefer being locked up again. Secondly noone is crazily demanding for Rashmi to be der like Sidnaazians r doing for Shukla.

Shukla's presence is like a lollypop to calm down crying Sidnaazians😆. Lollypop lo Dil behlao aur khayali pulao pakao😆

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deja vu😆

It's like BB never ended.

Anyway it has made the sidnaaz fans very happy.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

And she cant control her emotions seeing him! Girl is being used by her family for money and being forced to do the show. When all she wants is Shukla and Shukla wants nothing more but friendship. In the end Shukla got the trophy he wanted but Sana getting mixed signals from Shukla. Hes a jerk! He knows her outburst will be bad for him hence trying to diffuse the situation by Swamyaar crap. 

I predict Sana is going to create a huge scene on sets and cry at night mujhe Sidhaany chahiye 

I predict by the end of the show Sana ka Sidharth bhoot utar jaayega..she will join the line of his exes who say he can be a good fraaand but not husband material. Observing Sana till now she is fully capable of going the Shilpa Shinde way if he messes with her