Mirror Mirror on the wall

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

who is the fakest of them all?😆 This should be the tagline of this serial. So many fake things in this show. 

1) Contestants and their so called love/like for Sana & Paras

2) Sana & Paras themselves trying to look for a prospective partner

3) Enmity between the prospective partners🤣. The funniest was the so called cat fight between two of Para's candidates.

Everything looking so made up and fake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had created s topic a total fake show on BB forum. 

Sahi naam Diya Maine ðŸ˜†

Rashmi also came and shehnaz trolled her again.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I joined this forum as a part cure to my insomnia and troll fakenaz

Edited by AnjuRish - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am wondering what happens if the bride's and grooms fall in love with each other? Will there be another spin off ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And wasn't Paras reprimanded for not setting things right ...but whatever ....colors just want to make so more moolah from shehnaaz for sure...Paras became a bore while he was on bb. ðŸ¤ª

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Shitnaaz real hai real hai lol , thukla popz will find his Beti ki Naaz real hai real hai lol
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yeh toh BB se bhi Zyada scripted hai ðŸ¤£

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I had created s topic a total fake show on BB forum. 

Sahi naam Diya Maine ðŸ˜†

Rashmi also came and shehnaz trolled her again.

The thing is all such dating types of show’s are fake but at least quality and acting is good. But here toh everything is horrendous. Regarding Sana taunting Rashami well after all Sid ki Naaz hain so she has learnt to taunt Rashami no matter what ðŸ˜†. She finished higher than Rashami in BB yet on BB finale she felt the need to taunt Rashami. And now it’s her show and Rashami has come to just promote it yet she feels the need to taunt Rashami after BB is over .This shows her crass and Rashami’s class.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show is going to be so fake and awkward. It's a little embarrassing for me to confess that I watched Rakhi ka swayamvar. Fake AF and Rakhi's OTT drama ðŸ¤¢ I still watched it for silly laughs and time pass. So be prepared for similar things on this show too ðŸ˜ƒ