Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😆 I found that quite fair. People are judging her for taking up this swayamver thing and breaking off that Sidnaaz crap. She was right in saying that we both have to head in different directions career wise. 

And if fans want to see sidnaaz then they can request for a show. I know sane people will avoid it like a plague, but there are many who are too deeply invested in Shehnaaz and Shukla's future to let this go easily. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reply1997

Sana was live 

She asked for sidnaz show

Please watch that clip @ 4.44 

Shocked.. didnt expect.. Unbelievable 

i can post link.

That's because she knows that her popularity comes from SidNaaz sh#t.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Can people let her breathe

Colors trapped her in to this show where she will be locked up for another 3 months again.

Fan wants her to work but criticising her for the show. Some wants her with Shukla and some without him. 

Aise lag raha hai yehi winner hai given the buzz ðŸ˜†

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Can people let her breathe

Colors trapped her in to this show where she will be locked up for another 3 months again.

Fan wants her to work but criticising her for the show. Some wants her with Shukla and some without him. 

Aise lag raha hai yehi winner hai given the buzz ðŸ˜†

SHE IS EARNING MONEY, SHE CHOSE THIS SHOW WILLINGLY and SHE HAS INCLUDED HER BROTHER ALSO😆 Colors ne trap kiya i mean realy ???

Colors approached most of contestants but only two people got agrees to do because they want to earn money via new reality show ..its their choice ..

Frankly speaking She is looking like a fool in this show , fake laugh , fake jumping , everything looks so fake and on top of her dressing sense and hair style ..???

Paras is making the show interesting and looks better infront of Sana . ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Does she not have her entire family to support? 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Does she not have her entire family to support? 

Exactly 

her family is supporting and brother is there to choose the suitors😆

But She is looking irritating on this show ..Wish Arti /Mahira would have chosen to do this .. atleast they can entertain.>Paras is entertaining for sure ðŸ˜†  Reality show ka baap hai yeh ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

SHE IS EARNING MONEY, SHE CHOSE THIS SHOW WILLINGLY and SHE HAS INCLUDED HER BROTHER ALSO😆 Colors ne trap kiya i mean realy ???

Colors approached most of contestants but only two people got agrees to do because they want to earn money via new reality show ..its their choice ..

Frankly speaking She is looking like a fool in this show , fake laugh , fake jumping , everything looks so fake and on top of her dressing sense and hair style ..???

I haven’t seen the show and don’t think I can. It looks too tacky!

might see an episode if Asim is in that.

but have to agree with you here- Paras is looking less fake on the show than Sana. 

Also it’s not Slave labour or bonded labour. I’m sure Sana agreed to do this show coz she wanted to.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Both Paras and Shehnaaz confirmed they were not aware of what the show was exact about. So yes Colors did trap them both.

Shehnaaz don’t wanna do the show that’s why She seems off. And Colors did not approach other contestants it was always Shehnaaz with others being part of it occasionally.

@Bold but the reviews says the exact opp. Off course not talking about the forum where Shehnaaz is criticised for breathing.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I haven’t seen the show and don’t think I can. It looks too tacky!

might see an episode if Asim is in that.

but have to agree with you here- Paras is looking less fake on the show than Sana. 

Also it’s not Slave labour or bonded labour. I’m sure Sana agreed to do this show coz she wanted to.

Sana wants to be famous.. its her choice I respect that ..But She need to stop behaving like an idiot ..She is more irritating onscreen now ..