Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry but I didn't like today's episod I was so excited for it after Friday precap but ... πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘

1.Pinky started lecturing a couple in bus because she saw a husband scolds his wife when she asked him to take care of their child.... 

It's just felt ott... 

2.dadi was going to slap gagan but pinky dad stop her  By tell Pinky is Gagan’s wife first then his daughter so they have to act considering all the relations.

3 . Action sequence.. Ott.. 

4.Dadi gets call from Arjun and gets to know that Pinky is safe and asks him to bring her back soon. Gagan’s mother hears that and mocks Dadi and everyone around

Precap Pinky says she won’t go to Ram’s house now so she and Arjun goes to Kanpur house. Gagan reaches there and fights with Arjun. Later Ram too comes there.

( after this whole episode I hope she at least open her mouth tomorrow if not I think I will quit watching the show)   

No one ask his help but still Arjun went in search of pinky.... Awe

And then in when public start to throws stones at her that time he saved her.. And again when one thief try to hit pinky from behind again saved her double awe

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Thanks for the update

This show with all the Ram & Gagan crap starts working on my nerves........like seriously πŸ˜‘

Sometimes I wonder in which century these ppl live ??? Pinky is 1st Gagans wife and then his daughter ???? πŸ˜‘...........this is the most pathetic thing I have heard in a long time; that too a husband who openly cheats on his wife. 

I really feel bad for Arjun.........he tries his best to protect Pinky, but everytime he is made out to be the bad guy. And frankly this Gagan crap needs to stop of him playing the so called jealous, protective husband. He is just a hypocrite and a lowlife.

Pinky never opens her mouth infront of her father...........I already feel bad for Arjun IF he ever falls in love with Pinky........

Unless Pinky grows a spine and starts standing up for herself and for her happiness, there is NO hope for Arjun / Pinky story, becoz Arjun is already the black sheep of the family marrying Ananya, I don't think he will easily make the same mistake. At least Ananya fought for her rights, whereas Pinky cannot open her mouth infront of her father and family

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the update

This show with all the Ram & Gagan crap starts working on my nerves........like seriously πŸ˜‘

Sometimes I wonder in which century these ppl live ??? Pinky is 1st Gagans wife and then his daughter ???? πŸ˜‘...........this is the most pathetic thing I have heard in a long time; that too a husband who openly cheats on his wife. 

I really feel bad for Arjun.........he tries his best to protect Pinky, but everytime he is made out to be the bad guy. And frankly this Gagan crap needs to stop of him playing the so called jealous, protective husband. He is just a hypocrite and a lowlife.

Pinky never opens her mouth infront of her father...........I already feel bad for Arjun IF he ever falls in love with Pinky........

Unless Pinky grows a spine and starts standing up for herself and for her happiness, there is NO hope for Arjun / Pinky story, becoz Arjun is already the black sheep of the family marrying Ananya, I don't think he will easily make the same mistake. At least Ananya fought for her rights, whereas Pinky cannot open her mouth infront of her father and family

even I feeling bad for arjun.. He always have good intention but in end he either go to jail or get beaten... 

Ram , gagan and his mother all are getting on my nerves... Cv need to start with divorce drama as soon as possible if they want fans to stick with show.....

I hope arjun falls in love after pinky get some spine not before that... 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

even I feeling bad for arjun.. He always have good intention but in end he either go to jail or get beaten... 

Ram , gagan and his mother all are getting on my nerves... Cv need to start with divorce drama as soon as possible if they want fans to stick with show.....

I hope arjun falls in love after pinky get some spine not before that... 

@bold : Totally agree with you.  

She needs to get strong before there can be any story btwn Arjun and Pinky, becoz both will have to face hardships coming from especially Pinky's family and maybe creepy Gagan and family as well.

Just imagine Arjun already married one daughter against the will of Ram and now she is no more. If again Arjun marries the other daughter, than think what will happen with Ram............he will turn completely pagal 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

@bold : Totally agree with you.  

She needs to get strong before there can be any story btwn Arjun and Pinky, becoz both will have to face hardships coming from especially Pinky's family and maybe creepy Gagan and family as well.

Just imagine Arjun already married one daughter against the will of Ram and now she is no more. If again Arjun marries the other daughter, than think what will happen with Ram............he will turn completely pagal 

pagal nahi heart attack aa jaye ga... πŸ˜†

Let see what she does tomorrow.. Whether she speak or not..Tomorrow will be test for her or for me too... πŸ˜†

eshasrk thumbnail

pagal nahi heart attack aa jaye ga... πŸ˜†

Let see what she does tomorrow.. Whether she speak or not..Tomorrow will be test for her or for me too... πŸ˜†

I agree. Tomorrow is the test for her and for us as well.

Coz if tomorrow Pinky keeps her mouth shut and gets Arjun in trouble, I will quit watching this show. I will only watch Arjun parts online and might start watching after Gagan is gone from Pinky's life. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I agree. Tomorrow is the test for her and for us as well.

Coz if tomorrow Pinky keeps her mouth shut and gets Arjun in trouble, I will quit watching this show. I will only watch Arjun parts online and might start watching after Gagan is gone from Pinky's life. 

same here.. Let see if cv surprise us... 

Anyway good nightπŸ€—

eshasrk thumbnail

same here.. Let see if cv surprise us... 

Anyway good nightπŸ€—

Good nite and sweet dreams πŸ€—