i have a very bad feeling regarding MU

Posted: 1 months ago

watching the interaction between shravan dad and suman dad with the brigadier, i have a very bad feeling.

also they were talking about bullet proof jackets contract, so double doubt.

i think the MU is not some small MU, but maybe due to shravan or his dad, suman's dad may have got wrongly blamed or died or accused of some treason/bribery or something.

I need to watch the clip first

Even I think sosmiley13

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Her dad is going to get into trouble because of his dad's business dealings. 

Yeah from starring I had this doubt that their separation will be because of their families...devraj will be using his friendship to get this deal...if anything goes wrong than vijay will be blamed.. 

Yes, there were differences between both of the families and that could be a catalyst but I also feel there may have something that might've happened in the army school as well so I think the deal could be related to an army incident school otherwise shravan's dad was so hell-bent on sending shravan to improve his behavior & to probably stay away from the troubles. 

It’s probably gonna be the differences in the family’s due to business and probably the deal that lead to the separation.

Let’s see what happens, anyway the story seems to be progressing at a good pace. It will fun to watch all the school drama.

Edited by SidIshani - 1 months ago

Yeah, anything is possible. Lets just enjoying for the time being.smiley36

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2