i have a very bad feeling regarding MU

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

watching the interaction between shravan dad and suman dad with the brigadier, i have a very bad feeling.

also they were talking about bullet proof jackets contract, so double doubt.

i think the MU is not some small MU, but maybe due to shravan or his dad, suman's dad may have got wrongly blamed or died or accused of some treason/bribery or something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I need to watch the clip first

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Her dad is going to get into trouble because of his dad's business dealings. 

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah from starring I had this doubt that their separation will be because of their families...devraj will be using his friendship to get this deal...if anything goes wrong than vijay will be blamed.. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, there were differences between both of the families and that could be a catalyst but I also feel there may have something that might've happened in the army school as well so I think the deal could be related to an army incident school otherwise shravan's dad was so hell-bent on sending shravan to improve his behavior & to probably stay away from the troubles. 

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It’s probably gonna be the differences in the family’s due to business and probably the deal that lead to the separation.

Let’s see what happens, anyway the story seems to be progressing at a good pace. It will fun to watch all the school drama.

Edited by SidIshani - 4 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, anything is possible. Lets just enjoying for the time being.😆

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah even i had that doubt.. when i saw yesterdays epidode, the conversation shared between Vijay and Prabhakar i had the same thought! but i dont want Vijay to die..! even in the previous show yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai the writers brutally killed Prabhakar sinha played by same actor Anurag Arora. Though that was a finite series and the death was pre-planned. I dont want that to happen in this show as well.. for i liked Prabhakar Sinha and iam liking Vijay Tiwari as well!  As far as it remain as the tiff between two families iam okay with it!

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

watching the interaction between shravan dad and suman dad with the brigadier, i have a very bad feeling.

also they were talking about bullet proof jackets contract, so double doubt.

i think the MU is not some small MU, but maybe due to shravan or his dad, suman's dad may have got wrongly blamed or died or accused of some treason/bribery or something.

I feel the same.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi1

yeah even i had that doubt.. when i saw yesterdays epidode, the conversation shared between Vijay and Prabhakar i had the same thought! but i dont want Vijay to die..! even in the previous show yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai the writers brutally killed Prabhakar sinha played by same actor Anurag Arora. Though that was a finite series and the death was pre-planned. I dont want that to happen in this show as well.. for i liked Prabhakar Sinha and iam liking Vijay Tiwari as well!  As far as it remain as the tiff between two families iam okay with it!

I think reputation of Vijay Tiwari will be at stake..