Trp Trp Trp kitna Hoga?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Poll

Last week was superb ,alia n crying kid gone ,trp kitna hoga?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TRP ab increase hogi as that Aliya and baby are gone from this show.Hope they never come back again. That black cat can be some other random girl. But now story looks interesting . waiting when Aman and Roshni will face each other again. Ab unke tashan dekhne mein mazaa ayega. Now Roshni should call Aman as Aman Junaid Khan no Khan baba please please,I ma myself bored with that word badly.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

TRP ab increase hogi as that Aliya and baby are gone from this show.Hope they never come back again. That black cat can be some other random girl. But now story looks interesting . waiting when Aman and Roshni will face each other again. Ab unke tashan dekhne mein mazaa ayega. Now Roshni should call Aman as Aman Junaid Khan no Khan baba please please,I ma myself bored with that word badly.

alia toh aayegi wapas not soon but aayegi. 

Hope so trp increase ho 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

alia toh aayegi wapas not soon but aayegi. 

Hope so trp increase ho 

If alia comes this time no more games m bored of seeing her winning always😑..Hopefully Aman sees her true colors directly if she comes back and this time open fight and Supporting Rosh giving importance to Rosh so alia can die seeing their love and trustπŸ˜† ..i want to see Aman torturing Alia ..how much pain she caused Roshni so she should get all that back πŸ˜†

Hope Trps increase !