Paras gets girls easily

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akansha

Sana

Mahira

Now shadi...

I remember first task...all women voted hearts in favour of paras.

I hate these women who make a fool of themselves .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira looked to be more into Sid, she wasn't into Paras that way, the heart task was a task, strategic, because they didn't want to give vote to the other party. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I seriously fail to understand his appeal. 

That guy appears to be a sleaze and as soon as he opens his mouth, we know kitna badtameez hai.😵

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Paras has ability to understand others emotion better than other boys though not denying the fact he was rude at times

He was able to judge others point of you esp ladies which Asim and Sid did lack. 

Only thing I didnt like him was he targetting new comer Asim in the beginning.. but with Sid even in his fights he maintained a standard. 

Later on things changed a lot as he decided to side with Mahira in all her fights.. 

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Paras has ability to understand others emotion better than other boys though not denying the fact he was rude at times

He was able to judge others point of you esp ladies which Asim and Sid did lack. 

Only thing I didnt like him was he targetting new comer Asim in the beginning.. but with Sid even in his fights he maintained a standard. 

Later on things changed a lot as he decided to side with Mahira in all her fights.. 

One thing is true. He dissected Sana really well. 

Bahot achche se samjha tha usse paras. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Don't known about judging point of view but he judges people well..He escaped Sana.. didn't give any bhaav to her even after her confession. Must've thanked his stars looking at Sid's plight 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Ya..just posted the same thing. Lucky escape

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Don't known about judging point of view but he judges people well..He escaped Sana.. didn't give any bhaav to her even after her confession. Must've thanked his stars looking at Sid's plight 

He actually showed Sana her tattoo and helped her else he could have continued with her triangle. 

He infact helped himself and her😆

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

he comes across as a very friendly kind of guy & doesnt even hold grudges & is entertaining as well

only in a show like bb his complete personality could be reavealed, that he has big male ego, doesnt respect & treat all equally, bitches behind the back etc.

on face he comes across as entertaining, friendly, so no doubt he became friends with everyone quickly even in the show's first padaav

but even then except sana nobody found him attractive in romantic way

even many viewers liked him when he was with bahu gang

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Infact he was true to her by showing the tattoo . Else he could have scored more content and bored us more with his triangle love story😆