roshni should say to Aman 'KHAN SAHAB' not khan baba

nabomita1234 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

from the starting of the serial,Aman shows that he is only rich person nawab of the world,so u should marry too rich queen type girl,y u did marry to roshni and if u marry her then y u always shows Infront of her like u r only rich person in the world,even Aman scolded very badly to roshni when she was saying him 'khan baba',Aman told her 'mera naam Aman Junaid khan hai' mujhe khan Baba Nahi bolo..so ok..aman bhoothnath jinn ki aulad  bhoot pret Tu..roshni ko is nawabzade..rich person ko..KHAN SAHAB he bolna Chahiye..I don't understand aise ghatiya insan ko roshni laat thappad kyo nhi maar rahi..aye bada Baba banne wale..starting se roshni ko Baba bewakoof Bana Raha hai Aman..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yep roshni should address him as mr aman juniad Khan,or Khan sir or nawab sir but never as Khan baba

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Yep roshni should address him as mr aman juniad Khan,or Khan sir or nawab sir but never as Khan baba

Nawaz sahab she shud say.. 

Oh but I am.partial to khan baba.. ðŸ˜­ I used to like that..   I hope eventually she will call him khan baba someday.. ðŸ˜­ hsi words to her abt not calling Khan baba will come.back to bite him.. woh Taras jayega khan baba sunne ke liye

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minu_8

Nawaz sahab she shud say.. 

Oh but I am.partial to khan baba.. ðŸ˜­ I used to like that..   I hope eventually she will call him khan baba someday.. ðŸ˜­ hsi words to her abt not calling Khan baba will come.back to bite him.. woh Taras jayega khan baba sunne ke liye

yep that will be the case.after all mu is cleared he will long to hear that endearment from roshni again but to no use.i think roshni will call him as Khan baba only when amans life is in danger (Khan baba might come involuntarily)

aishurishi thumbnail

Yes me too!

Want him to literally beg her to call him Khan baba and she should refuse!

sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Khan baba was actually used by Chotu when Roshni was searching for her clips.

Yes when she address him as Mr or Saab then it means they she is formal and they are just two stranger. What I would like to see is an indifferent Roshni rather than an angry Roshni.

Once he discovers the truth he should crave to hear her say Khan baba.Then he can do some Kiya mifa to impress and woo her that would be interesting. But one thing is sure the minute she knows his life in danger she will forget everything and whatever he thinks of Roshni I don't believe Aman will keep quiet if she is in danger.

Of course our CVs can destroy it.

But I won't want the separation track to be too long because the story will get stuck and then CVs will do another blunder.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs. waiting for epi.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

The Khan baba was actually used by Chotu when Roshni was searching for her clips.

Yes when she address him as Mr or Saab then it means they she is formal and they are just two stranger. What I would like to see is an indifferent Roshni rather than an angry Roshni.

Once he discovers the truth he should crave to hear her say Khan baba.Then he can do some Kiya mifa to impress and woo her that would be interesting. But one thing is sure the minute she knows his life in danger she will forget everything and whatever he thinks of Roshni I don't believe Aman will keep quiet if she is in danger.

Of course our CVs can destroy it.

But I won't want the separation track to be too long because the story will get stuck and then CVs will do another blunder.

Yeah.. actually one of the staff says clips maybe with Khan baba meaning chotu but she misunderstands its aman and starts calling him that.. I found it cute