Romi in his Devdas avatar

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone!! The storyline right now is probably causing a headache to most. I mean it is causing me headache right now because I don't understand why good characters are being turned into devils, so I decided to create this appreciation thread for Romi bro, especially after his recent Devdas avatar. Romi's character has been amazing since the start and many of us were impressed by the strong foundation of this character. Romi is a devoted brother to Drishti, a caring friend to Divya, and he's always had Rakshit and Shikar's back.

When Karan Khanna was portraying the role of Shikar, the latter always felt envious towards Romi when Diyva was with him. 😂 Thanks to those insecurities of Shikar, we got to see Divya and Romi being a couple and haunting Shikar. ðŸ˜‚ 

In the last two episodes, seeing Romi acting like Devdas and our real Shikar, played by Mishkat Varma, supporting Romi was mindblowing. Romi has been and is always faithful in his relationships with Drishti, Rakshit, Divya and Shikar. All of a sudden, this really good twist of Romi acting like Devdas comes up and I feel like I owe a standing ovation to Kushagra Dua for his acting. I also just loved how Pisachini was getting fooled by Romi and Shikar, and loved the new names Romi gave: Pachini Pachini O oo Pachini Pachini, and Pisuuuu. 😂 How more better could Romi have acted to be Devdas? 😃 

Romi and Shikar pulling a physical fight when Romi could barely stand seemed so real that I was literally mumbling in my mind "Romi, pyar kiya to darna kya?" ðŸ˜‚ and I knew Romi would gather all his Devdas strength to fight off Shikar... Finally, we got to see Romi and Shikar communicating with their eyes, and cheering each other for their mission accomplished.

I could go on and on, so I will stop here. I look forward to reading your comments. I am very happy of this Devdas space given to Romi because this character deserves this extra space in our Divya Drishti show, and he definitely did entertain the viewers. What say?

Edited by mz.intoxicated - 4 years ago