maybe this was the backstory

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Im clearly so confused as Im sure the rest of you are about all the USELESS twists. Turning every good character evil for GOD only knows what reason. If it was to grab eye balls i think it failed because I dont know about you guys, but i for one, was the LEAST shocked nor did I care. 

Since the writers are going out with a pretty MEDIOCRE ending,  we can only hope the loopholes are cleared up.

Im hoping that the guruji that trained a young smart, good human Vidya had an ulterior motive the entire time as shitty as that is, thats the only thing that makes sense considering how much good he was shown to do or expressed to do not only by the DD backstory FB's but even Mahima presented her father as this righteous guy who favored Vidya over him up util like 2 weeks ago. 

This is what Im thinking:

Guruji aws always Kaal Devta.. he was training his disciples, Pisachni, Mahima, Tippy the bird, that weird lemur that tried marrying Divya.. he was training them all to be evil..

By this logic Id think even DD's mom was supposed to be Evil.. because how else did that innocent women get tangled into that little cult?

OR, Vidya somehow was preyed upon and founded by Kaal Devta aka gurji because of some weird prophecy about DD where there would be twins born with powers of the universe or something weird like that .. and so he trapped her and showed her good until she gave birth to the girls and could somehow steal their powers.. BUT Pisaschni and Mahima did not know of that and always just thought Guruji was favoring Vidya.. So when they attacked Vidya.. Guruji was thrown off and made it so that the powers would somehow go to DD until he can come back and steal them or was waiting for the right time when one of them was to give birth and the powers were to be passed down to steal them?

I mean obviously ^ This logic doesnt eevn account for the fact that early on guruji gave the ratnas away .. so like WHY would he want to steal them if he was willing to give them away int he first place.. 

SO MY second theory is that this guruji is not the real guruji but either guru's TWIN or KD is impersonating guruji to get into that house and try to steal the ratnas... 

I HAVE NO CLUE.. just theorizing here but I REALLY REALLY hope that the writers dont end this story without a SOLID full proof explanation to the chain of events because It does NOT make sense that Rakshit the VANSH of apparently Guruji uses his powers for GOOD and has Shivji's powers ultimately.. and likewise DD are the same.. when their mom was entangled with an entire CULT and leader who clearly followed Evil..

Edited by xxMATSxx - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Im clearly so confused as Im sure the rest of you are about all the USELESS twists. Turning every good character evil for GOD only knows what reason. If it was to grab eye balls i think it failed because I dont know about you guys, but i for one, was the LEAST shocked nor did I care. 

Since the writers are going out with a pretty MEDIOCRE ending,  we can only hope the loopholes are cleared up.

Im hoping that the guruji that trained a young smart, good human Vidya had an ulterior motive the entire time as shitty as that is, thats the only thing that makes sense considering how much good he was shown to do or expressed to do not only by the DD backstory FB's but even Mahima presented her father as this righteous guy who favored Vidya over him up util like 2 weeks ago. 

This is what Im thinking:

Guruji aws always Kaal Devta.. he was training his disciples, Pisachni, Mahima, Tippy the bird, that weird lemur that tried marrying Divya.. he was training them all to be evil..

By this logic Id think even DD's mom was supposed to be Evil.. because how else did that innocent women get tangled into that little cult?

OR, Vidya somehow was preyed upon and founded by Kaal Devta aka gurji because of some weird prophecy about DD where there would be twins born with powers of the universe or something weird like that .. and so he trapped her and showed her good until she gave birth to the girls and could somehow steal their powers.. BUT Pisaschni and Mahima did not know of that and always just thought Guruji was favoring Vidya.. So when they attacked Vidya.. Guruji was thrown off and made it so that the powers would somehow go to DD until he can come back and steal them or was waiting for the right time when one of them was to give birth and the powers were to be passed down to steal them?

I mean obviously ^ This logic doesnt eevn account for the fact that early on guruji gave the ratnas away .. so like WHY would he want to steal them if he was willing to give them away int he first place.. 

SO MY second theory is that this guruji is not the real guruji but either guru's TWIN or KD is impersonating guruji to get into that house and try to steal the ratnas... 

I HAVE NO CLUE.. just theorizing here but I REALLY REALLY hope that the writers dont end this story without a SOLID full proof explanation to the chain of events because It does NOT make sense that Rakshit the VANSH of apparently Guruji uses his powers for GOOD and has Shivji's powers ultimately.. and likewise DD are the same.. when their mom was entangled with an entire CULT and leader who clearly followed Evil..

I'm going with the Belief Kal Devta is Guru Twin or a Humshakal that is parenting to be Guru 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Guruji was the most positive person in the story..almost god like.. and now he is being turned evil? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Why mukta dhond!!smiley7

koolsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

According to episode 1 the three ratna along with the child of guruji or guruji ki vanshaj will unleash the power to protect the world...First as per plan the three ratna was nearly present with pishachini before the blast and the death of divya drishti and guruji/kaldevta impregnated pishachini and the birth of pathali happened since that plan has failed as per plan two guruji came again to get those three ratnas and kidnap the drishti children 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trying to employ logic to this show is like trying to figure out Trump 

Some things are best left as the mysteries they areπŸ˜‚