Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am sure this change going to be because of our joint efforts. #ExtendKHKT is about to 200K and its a very big response from audience to channel. If i quote @TheSerialActivists's words "Channel want social media engagement" then i guess its true. Only the trend and our efforts made it possible. Very positive vibes coming.

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

this is how trending works! Everyone knows that a person will not tweet only once! We have crossed 151K tweets on the trend..so surely an average member must have voted for atleast 100 times for sure!! This is how every damn trend works! 

And lets not talk abput sid and asim! I don't support anyone amongst them but i have a source in colours and am very well aware about all the rubbish that happened behind the camera this season! 

It takes effort to trend...so if we have lut in that effort and got the trend in this number, then if not appreciate lets not put forward these things! Its insensitive, for god's sake!!

And if most of the tweets r copy-paste stuff done to do crowding...u must be awate of the fact that twitter itself removes those tags from the trending list within a few hrs! It is reported as a spam by the official account if twittdr and many ppl even loose their ids! This even happened during so many bb trends this year! But this # is trending from the last 30 hrs!!! I have muself been a part of the trend and none of tgis copy pasting happened! Ppl came up with "creativity" and almost the whole fd was together that is y this was achievable!!!

One more thing....trends have been successful before this too! Both naamkaran and ishbaaz got an extension once the final decision was taken! There r many other shows too but right now since u mentioned these two..lets stick till here only!

The first extension that Naamkaran got was because of IPL and not because of trend. They gave only last chance with 5 years leap and when that didn’t work, they announced KCL. After KCL was announced, NK fans kept trending till last date and StarPlus didn’t give a damn. I remember how sad they were when the show went off air on the same day of the ML’s b’day, especially after watching time with trends. 

And Ishqbaaaz did not get any extension. I was talking about trend to retain Churbhi. Channel and PH didn’t care once again. The leap just got delayed by 2 weeks but they still went ahead with their decision. 

My point is that channels don’t care about trends. So instead of wasting time trending, people can actually watch the show on TV. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys I called the star plus a girl named Sakshi picked up and took my details. Also informed the producers feel they have come to a logical conclusion for the story so they want to end the show by mid Marchsmiley23

But said the official will be making a final call and intimate the same soon. Not sure how I feel about it but they replied. So pls keep calling..

This is the first time I did something like this and it's only for KHKT and Ronakshi(love Karan). Though not feeling very optimistic still going to continue to fight till the last day (according to them it's mid marchsmiley19)

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Hi guys I called the star plus a girl named Sakshi picked up and took my details. Also informed the producers feel they have come to a logical conclusion for the story so they want to end the show by mid Marchsmiley23

But said the official will be making a final call and intimate the same soon. Not sure how I feel about it but they replied. So pls keep calling..

This is the first time I did something like this and it's only for KHKT and Ronakshi(love Karan). Though not feeling very optimistic still going to continue to fight till the last day (according to them it's mid marchsmiley19)

Are you new to fan grilling shows? 

This is standard reply given by StarPlus office whenever you call them. Same replies were given for all shows that have been axed in the past. 
If Sandiip felt that the show has reached a logical end, he himself would have told this on Instagram. 
They will keep saying this until last date

After that anyway people will stop bothering them. 

NF1111 thumbnail

I am a new fan and I called starplus for the first time at 4:50pm. They said it is certain they are going to end the show in March, they yet don't know the ending date in March. They also said they feel the show has reached a logical ending point. 

I don't know if they keep repeating the same things everytime, but yeah I am scared now because I think they are going to end it, not caring for the response given by the fans. 

If they do it, I am going to stop watching any starplus show.

Edited by NF1111 - 4 years ago
Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

The first extension that Naamkaran got was because of IPL and not because of trend. They gave only last chance with 5 years leap and when that didn’t work, they announced KCL. After KCL was announced, NK fans kept trending till last date and StarPlus didn’t give a damn. I remember how sad they were when the show went off air on the same day of the ML’s b’day, especially after watching time with trends. 

And Ishqbaaaz did not get any extension. I was talking about trend to retain Churbhi. Channel and PH didn’t care once again. The leap just got delayed by 2 weeks but they still went ahead with their decision. 

My point is that channels don’t care about trends. So instead of wasting time trending, people can actually watch the show on TV. 

ishbaaz did get an extension on fans effort! But after actually giving them an ectension of 3 monrhs...they replaced the original shivika!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shanayass

ishbaaz did get an extension on fans effort! But after actually giving them an ectension of 3 monrhs...they replaced the original shivika!

And we all know what happened after that. Dhinchak Ib ended within 1 month !!! πŸ€£

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

And we all know what happened after that. Dhinchak Ib ended within 1 month !!! πŸ€£

because ppl vompletely stopped watching it! And that was quite ok..showain og couple change kar diya...cir dekhega konn??

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I think I saw #WewantourRonakshi back or similar hashtag trending few days ago 

This show is quite popular idk why channel is ready to keep shell like yrkkh on air when it almost lost its essence and sense still going strong  with 3000+ episodes

They really aren't thinking about the audience 

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow , great news. Well done and congratulations.

β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³