Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

LOL what else can we expect? At the start of a promising new career when he is getting huge media attention, he is going to speak up against Viacom18, one of the biggest entertainment media conglomerates in the continent?

"Je haan. Totally biased thah. Yeh mereko kitna family insults sunata thah lekin maine ek bar crybaby boldiya aur sab pagal hogaye. Aur itni bar dhakka mara fir bhi evict nahee huwa. Bas poking poking karne lag gaye sab. Bakwas show hai, sab biased hai. Thank god fans ne apni khud ki dimag lagaya aur background music and cheesy promos ke chakkar mein mind make nahee kiya. Nahee toh kab ka nikal chhuka rahunga. Teen chaar hafton se SidNaaz ka nonstop top 2 kelie promotion bhi jari thah. Ghar ke andar footage se, aur bahar Gupta se. Fir bhi yaha pohonch gaya. Bakwas show." πŸ€£

Exactly aur biasedness to pore desh ne dekhi hai.

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do ppl think Asim will say show is biased in interviews? Do you guys not know about the contract?  wake up guys wake up. 

Ppl should remove their blinders asap..

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even if he was not on the show ppl would still say the show is Biased. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Asim ne show me already itna poll khol  diya he that ab bolne ko kuch bacha nai🀣

He just wants to move on rather than creating any controversy.

Plus he too would not be knowing whether show was fixed or not.

season was  biased from start n datewy fans feel that winner is fixed . If Shukla would have not gotten favored so much than ppl won't be questioning.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We are still debating on whether the show was biased or not? The least everyone can do is call out on the bias. Anyone denying is lying to themselves. Winning is real but so was the bias.

DivAn_159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so did shukla come out and say ab bahar agaya toh asim ko dekhlunga.(the dhamkee he gave ) . now even if he is asked he will go back to a polite or better reply.

asim is just starting and it's very nice he is so composed and clear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So just bcoz asim says so then it is 'pathar ki lakeer' for us ? 🀣 we r not blind bhakts it is clear asim just wants to end everything on a good note now that the show is over ... he anyway gained alot of respect so no need to do kachra of that...

The show was and is biased everybody knows, bhalu is getting zillat ke laddoo everywhere ..

Unsila thumbnail

Good for Asim πŸ‘

Magar Asim ke fan hi dubaayenge isko.

Ab Asim kuch bhi bolte rahe.

Ki meri galti thee.

Maine Jaan boojh ke gussa kiya

Yes I poked.

Maine jeetne ke liye udhar lie Bola.

Tab bhi fan toh fan hain.

Nahi aaaaasim, tumne aisa galat Bola hai. We know your brain.

Fans ko bas apna ego se hi Matlab hai. Kam se Kam apne contestents ki respect Karo.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshvi

Seriously! 

People really appal me with their illogical thinking at times ! 

I mean come on what is Asim supposed to say ? Ya everything was fixed??? He has a promising career why would he want to ruin his chances by going against the channel and biggies ! 

People need to open their eyes and see ans comprehend the truth is all I can say 

Such a logical thinking....and I agree with u because it makes sense....but yet I never got a LOGICAL reply to why the bigwigs of Colors, Big boss and Salman Khan who made 600 cr in one season alone of BB would put their reputation at stake for Sid....why?? I am just trying to understand.

I have heard ridiculous posts like Manisha bribed Salman to favor BB....how much bribe would Manisha be paying to a man who earned 600 cr ...God knows how much Colors earned....to make Sid win 40 lakhs??

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Such a logical thinking....and I agree with u because it makes sense....but yet I never got a LOGICAL reply to why the bigwigs of Colors, Big boss and Salman Khan who made 600 cr in one season alone of BB would put their reputation at stake for Sid....why?? I am just trying to understand.

I have heard ridiculous posts like Manisha bribed Salman to favor BB....how much bribe would Manisha be paying to a man who earned 600 cr ...God knows how much Colors earned....to make Sid win 40 lakhs??

Logic for Asim fans is only one way street  πŸ˜†