Fan fiction - how to post one??

Nostalgia90s thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Being a silent member for so long, started scribbling since sometime.. wanted to post my story here but don't seem to know how...

Can anyone help?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia90s

Being a silent member for so long, started scribbling since sometime.. wanted to post my story here but don't seem to know how...

Can anyone help?

Just like how you made a new topic here, make a topic stating out your fan fiction's name and prologue or first chapter for that matter. Depending upon which fandom you choose—PreRish or AnuPre. Go through other fanfictions of that fandom and PM the fans reading/commenting on them stating a brief highlight followed by the link. You just have to write it down once rest all is copy-paste except for message subject.

PS: It's my honour to welcome you here into the forum. It's always great to have an additional family member. Hope you have a great time here. I hope I have managed to share details well.😆

Nostalgia90s thumbnail

Thank you Tranquility07 for the detailed guide through. Will post my story soon..

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia90s

Thank you Tranquility07 for the detailed guide through. Will post my story soon..

Excitedly awaiting to give it a read although I have Aditi's story too to start with tonight!