Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

just he destroyed chicha in one WKV

mera winner paras chabra πŸ₯³

Yup munna , itna bura nahi tha paras.jab is be Meri rashu ka haath pakda n she was badly crying he comforted her .Dil Jeet liya isne❀️😭

sreefan thumbnail

Paras doesnt look very happy and understandably so. 

Paras should have understood much earlier that BB isnt going to show 2 couples. When he knew Sidnaaz was so popular he should have  found another strategy instead of sticking to Pahira. he started the whole romance angle but Shukla being more popular, Shehnaz was able to get more mileage from that strategy. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoPunk

if you compare with Sana, she’s pretty sorted. Sana is a massive headache to be honest. She’s lovely for a few hours or days, but you really get tired of her pretty soon, in real life. 

Not at all. Sana is childish but she accepts that and is not delusional about who she is.Despite being childish, Sana has made smart moves through out the season. 

Mahira is the single most delusional contestant in the history of BB. The amount of times I have heard her giving bhaashan about  "I am Mhaira Sharma" is proof of that.

There are two things I cannot absolutely tolerate- Stupid people with high sense of entitlement and pretentiousness. Mahira entered the show talking about how rich she is. Like duh, nobody gives a rat's ass about that. This show is about personality and Mahira was going for what- obnoxious personality?

Mahira is insufferable. She has a massive ego and delusional. She has not done one thing to earn respect on the show. Mahira is the quintessential bimbo. 

I hope I never meet the likes of Mahira Sharma ever in my life, it would be bad for them as I like giving such people reality checks by showing them their place. πŸ˜†

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Not at all. Sana is childish but she accepts that and is not delusional about who she is.Despite being childish, Sana has made smart moves through out the season. 

Mahira is the single most delusional contestant in the history of BB. The amount of times I have heard her giving bhaashan about  "I am Mhaira Sharma" is proof of that.

There are two things I cannot absolutely tolerate- Stupid people with high sense of entitlement and pretentiousness. Mahira entered the show talking about how rich she is. Like duh, nobody gives a rat's ass about that. This show is about personality and Mahira was going for what- obnoxious personality?

Mahira is insufferable. She has a massive ego and delusional. She has not done one thing to earn respect on the show. Mahira is the quintessential bimbo. 

I hope I never meet the likes of Mahira Sharma ever in my life, it would be bad for them as I like giving such people reality checks by showing them their place. πŸ˜†

Delusional, egoist and bigg bully ki hawa nikal gayi hai bahar aane ke baad . Throughout the finale Bhigi billi ban kar baithi thi .

Out hone ke baad usko bhi pata chal gaya that how much people dislike her and hated her .

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Delusional, egoist and bigg bully ki hawa nikal gayi hai bahar aane ke baad . Throughout the finale Bhigi billi ban kar baithi thi .

Out hone ke baad usko bhi pata chal gaya that how much people dislike her and hated her .

whenever she was shown she was sulking.  more than dislike for herself I think it hurts that Shehnaz got popularity. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I’m not saying Sana is not real, that makes her even more dangerous. Yes if you watch her it TV you can probably watch forever if you like her. But I’m talking about real life. 

There’s nobody who can tolerate it in real life for long. 

I don’t know if you are a male or female, but if that’s my GF or wife, I can’t keep up more than 3 days. Shukla was about psychotic keeping up, not as a partner but just in a show. Nobody can keep up with her, I guarantee you. 😊

You don’t want a child as your partner & that too such an annoying child who keeps demanding. Many parents would slap such children demanding too much, while a partner likes kidding and fun with limit & understanding. She’s limitless and ziddi to an extent her father couldn’t handle how could a partner? Impossible.

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I’m not saying Sana is not real, that makes her even more dangerous. Yes if you watch her it TV you can probably watch forever if you like her. But I’m talking about real life. 

There’s nobody who can tolerate it in real life for long. 

I don’t know if you are a male or female, but if that’s my GF or wife, I can’t keep up more than 3 days. Shukla was about psychotic keeping up, not as a partner but just in a show. Nobody can keep up with her, I guarantee you. 😊

You don’t want a child as your partner & that too such an annoying child who keeps demanding. Many parents would slap such children demanding too much, while a partner likes kidding and fun with limit & understanding. She’s limitless and ziddi to an extent her father couldn’t handle how could a partner? Impossible.

I'm not talking about the show either. That's what I said, if I met the likes of Mahira in real life I would give her a taste of her own medicine. 

The men I know find her equally irritating. So its your personal choice, not a general opinion. 

Also, I'm sorry to say, we women don't exist to impress men. Duh? Our lives don't revolve around conforming to a certain mould and making ourselves "tolerable".The way you phrased is very sexist. You make it seem as though its our duty to be submissive. If the men don't like me? Well, their loss not mine. πŸ˜†Who cares? I earn my own money and pay my own bills. I don't need to become a certain version of someone to impress some loser. 

Anyway, point is Mahira is not sorted. One doesn't need to compare her with anybody. On her own, and by her own talent, she is obnoxious. Less obnoxious, more obnoxious, I honestly don't care. She is obnoxious and needs some schooling on manners.

Paras said Mahira is sorted because she agrees to whatever I say and doesn't argue. No self-respecting man would say shit like that. He wants a submissive slave. No wonder he doesn't deserve someone like Akanskha. 

I rest my case.

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol he was the guy everyone loved to hate! I could never fully hate him though like I hated Shukla. He is the perfect fit for this shadi show, wish him well.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm not talking about the show either. That's what I said, if I met the likes of Mahira in real life I would give her a taste of her own medicine. 

The men I know find her equally irritating. So its your personal choice, not a general opinion. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Also, I'm sorry to say, we women don't exist to impress men. Duh? Our lives don't revolve around conforming to a certain mould and making ourselves "tolerable".The way you phrased is very sexist. You make it seem as though its our duty to be submissive. If the men don't like me? Well, their loss not mine. πŸ˜†Who cares? I earn my own money and pay my own bills. I don't need to become a certain version of someone to impress some loser. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anyway, point is Mahira is not sorted. One doesn't need to compare her with anybody. On her own, and by her own talent, she is obnoxious. Less obnoxious, more obnoxious, I honestly don't care. She is obnoxious and needs some schooling on manners.

Paras said Mahira is sorted because she agrees to whatever I say and doesn't argue. No self-respecting man would say shit like that. He wants a submissive slave. No wonder he doesn't deserve someone like Akanskha. 

I rest my case.

Sorry for butting in, not following the argument, just came here attracted by jaanedoyaar - hope I said the Id correctly 

I just love how beautifully you wrote especially about women 
I highlighted with 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 above Thank you so much for speaking your mind , πŸ™it’s high time men wake up to the reality of how soft yet strong and independent we are . 😎Victory to all strong, intelligent and independent women in this 21st century. 
🌟🌟 😎😎🌟🌟

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

still viewers waiting when he will gira d king but show over n abra ka dabba hogaya smiley37  fake , just pheku saala loser , just gutter wigman lol . waise he said he will pay ek ek paise to akansha , so he begged makers n salman briefcase ,another show it seems ,as akansha might send bills to him lol , so bb salary ,10 lacs , another show to pay his debts as akansha invested on him , seems he n his generations has to keep paying to d debts he made it seems lol , aye bada gamer , sanskari play boy my foot loser ,parasite who lives on girls money ,gutter wigman ,fraud saala ,chal hat ,get lost gutter wigman smiley37 

when salman refused to kiss chipkali ,they called paras n paras kissed tat chipkali also n they said if any one be on bb dis happens smiley37 chipkali n gutter wigman lol.

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago