Naagin 4 will be lucky for Mrunal Jain ?

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well uttaran was already worst before he casted so it's not his fault. That show should end before its leap because they messed whole concepts and made tapu grey to negative  then evil and iccha is sacrifice ki rani and Dumb. that show has so much negativity which affects fan as usual.but he is a good actor he did good job on nagarjun show.as an actor he is good now if the show he casted dont have proper story then it's not his fault and get blamed for low trp is unfair.

Now if we talk about naagin I'm sure he will be good and  will be some kind of animal obviously.but I thought new actor is Sanjay's from KB show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Well uttaran was already worst before he casted so it's not his fault. That show should end before its leap because they messed whole concepts and made tapu grey to negative  then evil and iccha is sacrifice ki rani and Dumb. that show has so much negativity which affects fan as usual.but he is a good actor he did good job on nagarjun show.as an actor he is good now if the show he casted dont have proper story then it's not his fault and get blamed for low trp is unfair.

Now if we talk about naagin I'm sure he will be good and  will be some kind of animal obviously.but I thought new actor is Sanjay's from KB show.

Exactly! Not a mrunal fan, but from what i recall show pretty much went down even before he entered so no point to blame him. 

Yeah I heard sanjay of kundali bhagya was entering N4 and got excited. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't like him. I am afraid it will be the same in this show too. ðŸ˜†

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I don't like him. I am afraid it will be the same in this show too. ðŸ˜†

Nope it's not because any of naagin show male actor is just to add spice nothing else.all main job done by protagonist and antagonist. It's not secret most tv show is female centric. 

He is a good actor no doubt about it just his luck did not favor him 😶.