Guruji ki Sach???

koolsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Guruji Evil???Is he kal devata???Is he too behind the kal vijay ratna to attain it's powers???What could have happened 25yrs ago many unanswered questions 

Edited by koolsam - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's stupid.

In episode 1..he was shown as the most devoted disciple of bholenath and was so powerful and was entrusted to be the guardian of the 3 divine gems..tatva ratna,mayavi ratna and kaal Vijay ratna. 

Its because one of his student shachini went the evil way and became pisachini,he gave away the first 2 ratnas to his disciples to protect them. Pisachini tracked them and killed them and attained the 2 gems.

Now since guruji knew pisachini could come knocking anytime..Divyadrishti 's mother Vidya was called in to entrust the most powerful gem kaalvijay ratna with her..as shachini did not know about vidya..who was in fact a secret disciple of guruji..not known to others.

This guruji was so pious and divine..he was the protector of the all the 3 ratnas..WHY ON EARTH HE WILL TURN EVIL AND WANT THE GEM FOR HIMSELF.?the guruji we saw in the first episode was such a positive force.he was anything but petty.

The makers should rather rewatch the first episodes..instead of taking the viewers for granted and showing any nonsense and passing it off as twists🙄🙄.

We are not fools mukta dhond!

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If guruji is kaal devta then that’s gross AF

At one point he was trying to impregnate his own grandsons wife ?? Except he got Pish. preggers 

this is beyond gross 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

If guruji is kaal devta then that’s gross AF

At one point he was trying to impregnate his own grandsons wife ?? Except he got Pish. preggers 

this is beyond gross 

Exactly ðŸ¤¢. 

I wonder if these creatives are even sane anymore?

Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am in shock totally seriously I can't understand it agar guruji evil kal devta hai to why he give kal Vijay ratna to vidya divya drishti mother why I mean if he want kal Vijay ratna powers soo why he give it,what a rubbish story they are showing to us.

koolsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did guruji threw the kal vijay ratna accidentally towards vidya during the fight between pishashini lal chakor and him???

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsam

Did guruji threw the kal vijay ratna accidentally towards vidya during the fight between pishashini lal chakor and him???

He Gave it intentionally as didnt want bad people I.e P Silent to have it and also told Vidya the children your pregnant with will get them I.e Divyadrishti