Endgame of this show?

Posted: 4 years ago

I hope gris won't end up with Bondita and Anirrudh having a baby girl after that they die and then boom , trp leap comes with their grown up daughter having trifles with another guy. Gosh I hate that. Please don't be greedy colors and end the show on good note. I am only saying this because this show is gonna garner huge trps. I bet.

I also don't want mini to be his second wife. Because he wants to bring change in the society so obviously polygamy is off the table for him. Aniruddh is surely gonna be next hottie sensation of tv with his Amarendra's like charm and respect for women.

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I've full hopes on ssp that nothing of this sort will happen but can't trust channel though

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

I've full hopes on ssp that nothing of this sort will happen but can't trust channel though

If it Garner's trps than I am damn sure this show will extend to Ani and Boni's children and their stories.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

If it Garner's trps than I am damn sure this show will extend to Ani and Boni's children and their stories.

Colors is going through a tough phase in terms of serials so for sure it will leave no stone undone to take full advantage of this show 

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Colors is going through a tough phase in terms of serials so for sure it will leave no stone undone to take full advantage of this show 

Make this show such a hit that colors dread to even think of separating rudhita.

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Depends on trp and audience response who will be the end game ...until rudhita gives them tro no issue
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Utni door ki koun sochta hain ? ðŸ¤£

The show will become shitty within the next 6 months , I give it 1 year max.

Uske bad kaheka endgame. The show will be filled with negativity and illogical stuffs. 

I just hope they get enough trp otherwise they'll go for the leap too soon , I am more keen on Bondita's childhood and Anirudh mentoring Bondita. 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Make this show such a hit that colors dread to even think of separating rudhita.

Yesss 

This show is undoubtedly going to grab eye balls and lots of appreciation 

Channel needs trp that audience will give 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let's just enjoy the first 5, 6 months then if it becomes shitty then tata bye bye. ðŸ˜†