Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Lo je is thread  ko subha sy dhond rai 🤣

Originally posted by: premish

From an analytical point of view, Sid truly deserved this win for being the center of attraction throughout the season for good or bad reasons. As a viewer, Sid always had won me for the mix elements be it good or bad. Congratulations!!!

🤗

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rashmi looked stunning and both of them are extremely professional and hopefully they will work together. I would prefer a web series. Content and less chances of fights since the show will not be dragged out for years. Sidra 

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

What a solid woman👍🏼 Rashmiloved how she met arti mom,Asim mom n her mom❤️

Which interview she says Sid journey wasn't easy I though watched all except if one 

Edited by Addictedlove - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another bimbo without brains 

Sidharth's mom in IV

"Dono mere bachhe the. Dono me se koi bhi jeet'ta....Mujhe khushi hoti. #SidharthShukla jeeta to naturally Khush hu. But #AsimRiaz ke liye Bura laga Thoda..Both played well" @sidharth_shukla

NOW THAT'S CALLED POSITIVITY 

PROUD OF HIS MOM.

#HistoricWinnerSid

Sidharth's mom in IV

"Dono mere bachhe the. Dono me se koi bhi jeet'ta....Mujhe khushi hoti. #SidharthShukla jeeta to naturally Khush hu. But #AsimRiaz ke liye Bura laga Thoda..Both played well" @sidharth_shukla

NOW THAT'S CALLED POSITIVITY 

PROUD OF HIS MOM.

#HistoricWinnerSid

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

What a solid womam👍🏼loved how she met arti mom,Asim mom n her mom❤️

Which interview she says Sid journey wasn't easy I though watched all except if one 

The one shared by a TM where 42 minutes ka video