The Journey Of A Shining Star

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bigg Boss said that Rashami entered the show as a star, and played the game as one as well, and these words are so darn true. She has been graceful, dignified and charming throughout her BB journey, much like a true star. There obviously have been highs and lows, hits and misses in her journey. But despite of all her moments of lows, she is still in the house with the brightest smile, and that says a lot about her.❤️

I wish they had added her friendships in the house in the journey video, her honestly adorable friendship with Asim, her dukhra wala relationship with Sana and the bahu gang masti of the initial days… While there were moments of her with Debo in the video, not adding any scene where she just picks her off is a disservice. I think most of the people would agree that Rashami has always tried her best to be a good friend, and they should have shown that in her journey.

Khair, I have to make peace with the epic eye-rolls that Rashami gave at the Arhaan scenes. In the middle she replied to someone in the audience with the line that‘yes we girls are f*cking strong meri jaan’ <3 She truly is a strong person and I hope she finds better people in her life.

I remember Rashami being considered to be the most negative person in the show in the initial days by so many . However, over the months I have seen so many people change their perspectives about her. Rashami surely has won a lot of hearts in her journey, and I am sure that she will continue to do so in the future. <3

Also, to anyone and everyone supporting Rashami out here..I know how frustrating the whole BB journey has been for all of us. So let us pat ourselves on the back for sticking with it for so long 😆and hope for the best. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. I started not liking her, and her Arhaan relationship. But when it all unravelled - courtesy Salman - I was furious how these two were humiliated! And later how she wrapped herself in her dignity and carried on when anyone in her place would have railed at BB. 

I am an Asimian and seeing these two together was so soothing! The idiots at colors have denigrated and ignored all such sweet n pure relationships like ViSim, ViRaSim and promoted that sickening and fake Sh*tnaaz with their blanket games! 

But all good now! Hope these three stay friends outside, leave all negativity behind and shine in the future. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rash ke liye jab happy birthday.....happy birthday bola audience ne......main toh tabhi emotional ho gayi thi.....kitni pyari si princess lag rahi thi.......jaise rash doosron se ho jaati hain na attach.....main rash se ho gayi hoon kahi waise attach.....when bb described her journey.....ki khud andhero mein thi .....phir bhi yeh ladki poori duniya ko hasati aayi hain....it got my heart.....main kabhi soach nahi sakti thi....ki uske haste muskurate chehre ke peeche itne gam rahe hai.....i am soooo proud of her....kyonki jin problems se woh joojhi hai aur unse jaise nikli hain......itni tough life dekh ke....log heartless ho jaate hain at times....but this girl....she is all heart.....her kisi ko pyar deti hain....dushman ho ya dost.....i feel like hugging her and telling her ki tum bahut achi ho rash.....dont change yourself ever.smiley27

I liked that her video has SidRa moments.....they were completely missing in sid ka part.....DevoShami moments kam the....aur ho sakte the.....but i dint like how she saw that how much in love she was with arhan....then what happened......god .....that was all so emotional..she cried there....uski journey mein arhan par focus bahut daal diya.....woh deserve nahi karta utna focus......i wish RaSim ke parts ....ya ViRaSim ke parts....ya rashmi sana ke kuch daalte instead.....i liked her sitting with her monologue in background and all scenes going on part. Then lights ke beech....bahut khoobsurat lag rahi thi woh. God gave her all the strength in world....and happiness......she soooo needs happiness in life......hope god is listening......joh ladki sabki khushiyon ka dhyan rakhne ki koshish karti hain......woh duniya ki saari khushi deserve karti hain. smiley27