Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly, this story is about Manvi's revenge, and Maya is an entity who is awakened with the sole motive of destroying Mrityunjay. If there is only Maya, then she will destroy everything that comes her way and if we have only Manvi, then she will crumble under the monstrosity, because of her softness. So both Maya and Manvi need to merge into each other. Manvi will curb the destructive fury into channeled fury and Maya will give the much-needed ferocity which she needs to face Mrityunjay. Manvi is the heart, then Maya is the brain. Both cannot be separate, both need to come together. Similar to how Durga was in Ek Hasina Thi, she was fierce and stealthy only for her enemies, but she was soft, affectionate and empathetic to the innocent and oppressed. But something very drastic is needed to happen. What? We have to see.

Mj is playing his cards out... harassment and then he probably also brings her mom and Rajiv in their house.. so once all of Mayas weaknesses is put in front of her then MJ will have nothing else but his own time winding backwards... for me Rudra last promise yet to be fulfilled.. he for now did fulfill the first 2.. that last promise of tumhari nafrat meri nafrat will change d game in her favour.. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

IMO this will happen when/if maya gets pregnant.  This baby will give her the biggest strength to fight.

Pommy, no one can wait that long for her to fight. She has waited for 10 years. She needs to fight now. Not when she is pregnant. Mrityunjay has already begun attacking her.  And how long will she shy away from her fight? How long she can hide behind Rudra who may know nothing or has an agenda of his own. And her love was supposed to be her strength. What else is she waiting to lose because of Mrityunjay?

No Pommy no. I may have my theories about Maya pretending and all, but the fight belongs to Maya. She cannot fight basis some crutch - Rudra, baby and so on. I believe Nandini's return is facilitated because of this probably. I agree she wants light in Maya's life, but that doesn't mean she wants her daughter to be weak. Jo baatein hum log aapas me bol rahe hai, woh kisika samjhana zaruri hai usse. Rajiv and Rudra cannot. Because both are not so deeply connected to her. Only Nandini can, because she knows both Manvi and Maya, and only she can give her the strength which she has lost somewhere.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Mj is playing his cards out... harassment and then he probably also brings her mom and Rajiv in their house.. so once all of Mayas weaknesses is put in front of her then MJ will have nothing else but his own time winding backwards... for me Rudra last promise yet to be fulfilled.. he for now did fulfill the first 2.. that last promise of tumhari nafrat meri nafrat will change d game in her favour.. 

True, once everything is out in the open, what else does she have to hide. Everything is out there in the open for Maya. Now the only can of worms left to open is the Roy family's. Phir dekhte hai kya hota hai.

Melkor thumbnail

Hey Lib!!  

Let me begin with Maya Rudra Roy since Maya Jaisingh has gone into hibernation mode now. In the previous episode,she was like,"MJ mere Rudra ko mujhse door kardega" and I was lowkey amused.MRR's motivations are starkly different from Maya Jaisingh.MRR wants a happy life with Rudra whereas MJ's sole aim was to destroy the Roy clan. Aur inn dono ke beech phasi hai bechari Maanvi who has to deal with her bogeyman Mrityunjay on her own.

Maya,my good sis,you cannot be confused with your priorities now.Falling for Rudra wasn't a part of the plan but now that you are in love with him you cannot afford to sideline you ultimate motive for him.You mentioned in your previous post that Maya is all about extremes. Maya Jaisingh's extreme hatred led her to kill Rishi which I would say was not only unnecessary but not impactful to her aim as well. Maya Rudra Roy's extreme love has led to suppress Maya Jaisingh who is needed at this hour. MRR's universe revolves around Rudra. Unless and until Maya succeeds in creating a balance between those two,she can neither destroy the Roy clan nor lead a happy life with the man she loves.

About Mrityunjay,well,this man reminds me more of Maya Mehrotra with every episode.He is toxic to the boot and healthy relationships do not exist in his dictionary.His idea of love is about possession,ownership and control.

"Pyaar usise karo jisko control kar sako.Agar pyaar aapko control karne lage toh usko barbaad kardo".We are yet to see his POV but I have a guess that he did have a soft corner for Maanvi at some point.He had other plans for her.Maybe he wanted to keep her away from his house and world in a separate place where she belonged exclusively to him.He would have given her everything she wanted barring his name and he could have found respite and comfort in her company which he couldn't find with women like Antara and Diya.But he underestimated Maanvi.She didn't care for money or luxuries but she demanded respect and that is what irked him.She was getting out of his control and he couldn't let that happen.

Right now she is in front of his eyes claiming to love someone who isn't him.That is a slap on his ego and he isn't able to tolerate it.Two of his dialogues in the episode caught my attention.

1) "mujhe apne bete ko uss ladki se door rakhna hai"

It was this and not "mujhe uss ladki ko apne bete se door rakhna hai". maybe I am reading too much into this but the way we place words in a sentence can alter their entire meaning.It all depends on what the person is trying to emphasize on.He cannot see anyone else near what he considers to be his possession even if it's his own son.

2) "Yeh kaala rang maine tumhari zindagi main laaya hai.Ab kisi aur ko rang bhar ne ka haq nahi dunga"

In a twisted way he wants to ascertain that he is the only person in her life even if it's in the form of her greatest fear and hatred. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Hey Lib!!  

Hey L, good to see you post!😊

Let me begin with Maya Rudra Roy since Maya Jaisingh has gone into hibernation mode now. In the previous episode,she was like,"MJ mere Rudra ko mujhse door kardega" and I was lowkey amused.MRR's motivations are starkly different from Maya Jaisingh.MRR wants a happy life with Rudra whereas MJ's sole aim was to destroy the Roy clan. Aur inn dono ke beech phasi hai bechari Maanvi who has to deal with her bogeyman Mrityunjay on her own.

Exactly, Maya is a complete mess between all her personas - na idhar ki ho pa rahi hai na udhar ki, in the sense that neither she is being able to completely respond to Rudra's love nor she is able to react to Mrityunjay's torture. She is unable to strike a balance between her personas. She just doesn't know. She has to merge into one person - who loves Rudra, who hates Mrityunjay and who she is. And now Mrityunjay has also caught on to Rajiv and Nandini.

Maya,my good sis,you cannot be confused with your priorities now.Falling for Rudra wasn't a part of the plan but now that you are in love with him you cannot afford to sideline you ultimate motive for him.You mentioned in your previous post that Maya is all about extremes. Maya Jaisingh's extreme hatred led her to kill Rishi which I would say was not only unnecessary but not impactful to her aim as well. Maya Rudra Roy's extreme love has led to suppress Maya Jaisingh who is needed at this hour. MRR's universe revolves around Rudra. Unless and until Maya succeeds in creating a balance between those two,she can neither destroy the Roy clan nor lead a happy life with the man she loves.

Exactly, all this we are discussing, someone needs to go and tell her. Someone needs to shake her up and remind her that loving Rudra does not mean that she sways away in the tide. And this time she has lost ground completely. Before whenever she gave in to her emotions, she still was able to hold ground. Iss baar to bahut jyaada beh gayi hai Maya. Ab to balance tab hi hoga jab woh apne andar ki Maya and Manvi ko merge kare. Usse kisiko reality check dena padega - either Mrityunjay or Nandini.

About Mrityunjay,well,this man reminds me more of Maya Mehrotra with every episode.He is toxic to the boot and healthy relationships do not exist in his dictionary.His idea of love is about possession,ownership and control.

Exactly, as I have mentioned in other posts of mine, Mrityunjay reeks of it. He is the male version of Maya Mehrotra.

"Pyaar usise karo jisko control kar sako.Agar pyaar aapko control karne lage toh usko barbaad kardo".We are yet to see his POV but I have a guess that he did have a soft corner for Maanvi at some point.He had other plans for her.Maybe he wanted to keep her away from his house and world in a separate place where she belonged exclusively to him.He would have given her everything she wanted barring his name and he could have found respite and comfort in her company which he couldn't find with women like Antara and Diya.But he underestimated Maanvi.She didn't care for money or luxuries but she demanded respect and that is what irked him.She was getting out of his control and he couldn't let that happen.

This too I have mentioned in my posts. That he did have feelings for her. But not enough to give her the respect she deserved. And Manvi's audacity just ruined her. About Maya, let's see how Mrityunjay reacts to Maya. He is still holding onto Manvi.

Right now she is in front of his eyes claiming to love someone who isn't him.That is a slap on his ego and he isn't able to tolerate it.Two of his dialogues in the episode caught my attention.

1) "mujhe apne bete ko uss ladki se door rakhna hai"

It was this and not "mujhe uss ladki ko apne bete se door rakhna hai". maybe I am reading too much into this but the way we place words in a sentence can alter their entire meaning.It all depends on what the person is trying to emphasize on.He cannot see anyone else near what he considers to be his possession even if it's his own son.

2) "Yeh kaala rang maine tumhari zindagi main laaya hai.Ab kisi aur ko rang bhar ne ka haq nahi dunga"

In a twisted way he wants to ascertain that he is the only person in her life even if it's in the form of her greatest fear and hatred. 

@bold: Actually, I hadn't put so much thought into these dialogues. Now when I read it, I realized, how heavily his ego is bruised. The first dialogue can definitely be interpreted the way you just read it. Kehne ko simple hai, lekin agar phir se pado to samajh me aata hai ki Mrityunjay is emphasizing on Manvi and not Rudra. The second one as I had mentioned was Mrityunjay branding Manvi as his. The color which he gave her is the only color she can wear, not the color anyone else has given her. "Aukaad" aur "Kachre" ke lapete me asli matlab yahi hai, lekin woh kabhi ye baat accept nahi karega.