Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

She started beating the thieves.... 

Finally she stop crying in precap and start beating them.. All thanks to arjun... He motivate her and save her too.. Congrats everyone pinky took first step .... 

Arjun 

Pinky father is turning more pathetic... After knowing about gagan affair still didn't  take any actions... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

She started beating the thieves.... 

Finally she stop crying in precap and start beating them.. All thanks to arjun... He motivate her and save her too.. Congrats everyone pinky took first step .... 

Arjun 

Pinky father is turning more pathetic... After knowing about gagan affair still didn't  take any actions... 

i have not seen today's epi cant wait now to watch it haha 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboo16

i have not seen today's epi cant wait now to watch it haha 

today  episode was good.. Even though she was crying.. But still watchable  ..... 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All i can say it's really good to see finally arjun-pinky's story begins.😄 & the best part of today's episode was pinky finally knowing the truth otherwise this gagan crap was so intolerable.😨
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

All i can say it's really good to see finally arjun-pinky's story begins.😄 & the best part of today's episode was pinky finally knowing the truth otherwise this gagan crap was so intolerable.😨

Thank goodness Pinky knows the truth now. But now her miseries will start, coz her husband is such a leech and her father considers his reputation much more important than her happiness. So where will she go and what will she do ??

Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precap was awesome.waiting for it.