Indiaforums Article : Nazar 2

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Anjali Gupta & Tamanna Mannan Roped In For Nazar 2

If the sources of a leading portal are to be believed, Tamanna Manan and Anjali Gupta have bagged pivotal roles in Nazar 2. Tamanna will play the character of Shruti Sharma’s sister in the show while Anjali will play her mother...

February 14, 2020 6:18 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

Gul Khan recently announced the second season of popular Colors supernatural drama, Nazar. Gathbandhan fame Shruti Sharma has been roped in as the female lead while Tara From Satara fame Sheezan Mohammad will be seen as the male lead.

If the sources of a leading portal are to be believed, Tamanna Manan and Anjali Gupta have bagged pivotal roles in Nazar 2. Tamanna will play the character of Shruti Sharma’s sister in the show while Anjali will play her mother.

Tammana will be debuting in Television with Nazar 2. She was a part of a web-series on Sony LIV titled ‘16’.

Anjali is known for her acting stint in shows like Mangalam Dangalam and Rishta Likhege Hum Naya among others. Nazar 2 will be Anjali’s fourth project with 4 lions Films after being a part of shows like Adhuri Kahani Hamari, Dil Bole Oberoi and Ishqbaaaz.

Are you excited for the second edition of Nazar? 

Let us know in the comment section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more such updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for sharing... 😊

So they will be playing the FL's mom and sister... But the previous article regarding the FL said that she has lost her parents... 

To matlab yahan bhi Nazar wala scenario create karenge kya? FL searching for her parents?? Ya she is not aware that her parents or at least her mom and sister are alive??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thanks for sharing... 😊

So they will be playing the FL's mom and sister... But the previous article regarding the FL said that she has lost her parents... l m avoiding all the articles regarding the show😆 it vil only create the confusion  and i dont wanna make any story in my mind of the show🤣 🤣 

To matlab yahan bhi Nazar wala scenario create karenge kya? FL searching for her parents?? Ya she is not aware that her parents or at least her mom and sister are alive??i dont know kya hoga aur kya nahi bas mai Adi aur pari ki story nahi dekhna chahte🤣in S2

Piansh deserves a happy ending 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

l m avoiding all the articles regarding the showsmiley36 it vil only create the confusion smiley29 and i dont wanna make any story in my mind of the showsmiley37 smiley37 

Even I am trying to avoid articles regarding season 2 par kya kare forum open karte hi saamne dikh jaate hain 😆

i dont know kya hoga aur kya nahi bas mai Adi aur pari ki story nahi dekhna chahtesmiley37in S2

None of us wants to see Adi and Pari's story in season 2.

I agree Piansh definitely deserve a happy ending... But right now, whatever they are showing is definitely not hinting towards a happy ending.

Isiliye, I have stopped expecting one... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

l m avoiding all the articles regarding the showsmiley36 it vil only create the confusion smiley29 and i dont wanna make any story in my mind of the showsmiley37 smiley37 

Even I am trying to avoid articles regarding season 2 par kya kare forum open karte hi saamne dikh jaate hain 😆i can understand 🤣 

i dont know kya hoga aur kya nahi bas mai Adi aur pari ki story nahi dekhna chahtesmiley37in S2

None of us wants to see Adi and Pari's story in season 2.

I agree Piansh definitely deserve a happy ending... But right now, whatever they are showing is definitely not hinting towards a happy ending.i knw its distressful  to watch the way  show is heading towards a sad ending

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mona ne Nazar 2 ki shooting start kar di hai zoro shoro se🥱Mona is only the main daayan again in this show.Mubarak ho sabko. 👏🤣. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

i knw its distressful  to watch the way  show is heading towards a sad ending

I agree... It is really distressful to watch the show heading towards a sad ending. And for this reason, I always consider the Raktchandra Grahan episode as the last episode of original Nazar.

What's more distressful than this is jhelofying Ved ka drama for more than two minutes... Jitne bhi achhe tracks aaye, they all had a lot of Ved ki manhoosiyat in them...

My most favourite episode, the finale of the Pralay Yudh was ruined by the long lecture delivered by Ved which by the way I wanted Nishant or Pia to deliver.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Mona ne Nazar 2 ki shooting start kar di hai zoro shoro se🥱Mona is only the main daayan again in this show.Mubarak ho sabko. 👏🤣. 

This is nothing new. We all knew that for long... Mona is the main Daayan again in the show.

And we are definitely going to have one more Daayan to give her company.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Mona ne Nazar 2 ki shooting start kar di hai zoro shoro se🥱yeh toh humko pata thaa, Dayan ne Devi maiya ko hara hi dia 🤣 *Jai ho writers ki*😷Mona is only the main daayan again in this show.Mubarak ho sabko. 👏🤣. Aapko bhi🤣 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nazar ke last 2 ep kaafi dangerous lag rahe hai. Have a feel ki sadistic ending hone wali hai😭