Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

there is a system of multiple marriages for the time being sply for Kulin Brahmin from Bengal ...some times for many reasons men from Kulin Brahmin use to marry more than one time...

now I really hope Cvs will not show something like that as then forget about anything like bondita's study or anything that mini will make things worse..I really don't want mini to turn negative ....she might have grey shades has her share of insecurities problem as its normal but nothing more than that 

Yeah! CVS has a big responsibility on their shoulder to present every character rightly or what's even the point to come up with such a potential show only to ruin it later. Let's see 

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

I have a feeling in future both father-son will make a deal with each other i mean anirudh wants to make bondita barrister but somehow he won't be able to present with her in england so he will seek his fathers help but his father will make a deal with him that he will help him only if he divorce bondita n gets married to mini, another scenario could be that like in today's episode his father told him once anirudh fails to bring changes into the society n comes back to him he will have to do whatever he says, so his father may tell him to give divorce to bondita n get married to mini while anirudh finding no other option agrees with his father but puts forth a condition that he will have to help him to send bondita to England for her barrister degree. But in both scenario bondita won't be aware of her divorce n after coming back to india she will see mini as anirudh's wife n will come to know about the whole truth.

This concept deserves an OS from you. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

there is a system of multiple marriages for the time being sply for Kulin Brahmin from Bengal ...some times for many reasons men from Kulin Brahmin use to marry more than one time...

now I really hope Cvs will not show something like that as then forget about anything like bondita's study or anything that mini will make things worse..I really don't want mini to turn negative ....she might have grey shades has her share of insecurities problem as its normal but nothing more than that 

@bold, I agree with that. She's like a girl who is madly in love with a boy and is eagerly waiting to marry him. As of now all her thoughts revolve around marrying him. 

Hopefully the CVs won't turn her negative over Ani-Bondita's wedding. But I'm scared there'll be some problems on her behalf though.

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

I'm 100% sure Saudamini will turn negative. To add to Bonita's woes the whole family will be against her, so it will be much easier for Saudamini too. As of now she's not been shown to be shrewd or cunning but as soon as Anirudhh weds Bondita her whole persona will change. Not only the elders but even the younger generation are following the elders path.

And, as far as the original plot is concerned can't trust Colors. They have always deviated from the original plot, but still I would be very happy if the CVs proved me wrong. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I have a feeling in future both father-son will make a deal with each other i mean anirudh wants to make bondita barrister but somehow he won't be able to present with her in england so he will seek his fathers help but his father will make a deal with him that he will help him only if he divorce bondita n gets married to mini, another scenario could be that like in today's episode his father told him once anirudh fails to bring changes into the society n comes back to him he will have to do whatever he says, so his father may tell him to give divorce to bondita n get married to mini while anirudh finding no other option agrees with his father but puts forth a condition that he will have to help him to send bondita to England for her barrister degree. But in both scenario bondita won't be aware of her divorce n after coming back to india she will see mini as anirudh's wife n will come to know about the whole truth.

Yes, the father can resort to anything as per his wish and who knows this time even his Uncle and Saudamini join hands to separate Anirudhh and Bondita. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This this ! This seems to be the entire concept , they have to dig up some ways to send bondita to london so they'll resort to this one.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

About Soudamini , I am certain she'll turn negative the moment Anirudh marries Bondita. 

Soudamini's character is just there to portray the striking difference between 'bookish knowledge' and what 'knowledge' implies in real. She is educated , plays piano , tennis etc but at the end of the day her ( her father's ) goal was/is always to get her married to a rich man. That's exactly why she learned all those things , basically a showpiece , she has no interest in questioning the societal norms.

Whereas Bondita's sister is basically Mini minus the education. 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

Yeah! CVS has a big responsibility on their shoulder to present every character rightly or what's even the point to come up with such a potential show only to ruin it later. Let's see 

totally...Agree ...

Bold true..I really wish cvs n channel will not change the main storyline ...n give us a good show ..

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

@bold, I agree with that. She's like a girl who is madly in love with a boy and is eagerly waiting to marry him. As of now all her thoughts revolve around marrying him. 

Hopefully the CVs won't turn her negative over Ani-Bondita's wedding. But I'm scared there'll be some problems on her behalf though.

Yup.....

as per the promotional video of Soudamini , she said she think Bondita as her little sister n will wait for Anirudh little more so..something is more there.. let's see..just don't want any cliche thing from Soudamini like planning plotting n try to create a negative vibe for bondita ... 

Yup.....

as per the promotional video of Soudamini , she said she think Bondita as her little sister n will wait for Anirudh little more so..something is more there.. let's see..just don't want any cliche thing from Soudamini like planning plotting n try to create a negative vibe for bondita ... 

I just don't want her to be his second wife, anyhow. That will be creepy. Sh eis better off with someone else. Aniruddh and Bondita belong together. I have seen Dr Anandi Gopal. While the male lead was mor eid a bully to his wife , later he got better. But aniruddh is a guy to die for. So cute and Charming.