Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Happy Valentines Day.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Haven't seen today's episode...  Dekhna chahiye kya...  πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Your highlights as usual are amazing.. 

Batao Hume valentine's day ke din thappad dekhne ko Mil rahe hain.. 

Itna dukhi ho gayi main is show se that I thought of watching yeh jaadu hai jinn ka today..  But Over there also the high voltage drama was going on and the female lead was being thrown out..  πŸ˜† Where should patkofy my head.. πŸ€£

It wasn't a bad episode. ...that's all I can say....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....rest you can see and decide πŸ˜† in bits it was nice....they chopped off many romantic and light hearted scenes....

Haan acha valentine's day diya thappad daal ke πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Their love for drama is something 

Haha you started watching that show ...ohho πŸ€£ vahan Jaadu jinn ka yahan andekha jaadu apni meenu ka πŸ˜† 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

GurujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— firstly lotzzz of jhappis and happy happy valentines day πŸ₯³β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€— 

and secondly where were you all day i was waiting for you since morning where were you πŸ˜‘😭

coming to highlight yaar what did you eat today.. aaj bahut mood mai hai aap πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

first i loved the love - character match what a perfect match but girls love can be guessed easily even abirs but kunallllllllll ohh my mother what a love kunal has for struggle sorry struggle has for kunal πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the sacrasm throughout all four character analysis was best Uru take a bow πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£ already read the whole highlight 2 times... πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lajjo n kaveri really yaar both boys killed it... and i loved the ramp walk n also abir nazar utaro type of applying haldi on mish was best... and jugnu abir is it a habit for rjv boys n jugnu to fall n hit jugnu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and also jugnu's laugh when ketu called lajjo n kaveri πŸ€£πŸ€£

and boy in become so bold see the way he took advantage of situation n held on to mish n she looked like a cute doll he was holding.. 

Hifi even i loved saathiya seq more yaar the earring n the mirror front scene so so cute... it gave alot of hubby wifey feelzzz β€οΈ

kunal boy ritvik enjoyed the whole seq but in opposite he was irritated in show... πŸ€£

and hatss of to legend Uru πŸ₯³ i though you might say makers but but you come up with something extremely different but true yaar kedia is the best lawyer but poor thing always prepares invalid documents with invalid name, place n date πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And coming to bhaag ki shaadi i dont know how shaadi is gonna happen but mishbir living separately is possible... πŸ˜†remember hamid the team member who posts some location pics now n then related to mishbir which is used atleast after 2 weeks of his post in show... today he posted a different location pic which looks like a house outside with wording "Rashte mukarrar hain,... manzilein khuda jaane" what does this exactly mean Uru... this might be something related to mishbir living alone... lets see.. πŸ˜ƒ

PSS: yaar i'm downloading segments now more than episode i enjoy that πŸ€£

Happy valentine's day diyaaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.....❀️❀️❀️

See the reason I gave in that AT reply πŸ€£

Thank you thank you thank you thank you β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

actually i had a tough time finding something for kunal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a struggling journey he has in the show ....then I was like yes πŸ’‘...struggle it is πŸ€£ he still has a long way to go now ....bichara 

Hahaha....jugnu was like aaiyee aiyeee welcome πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž and oh yes I completely forgot to mention about abir nazar utaroing scene...that was fabulous β€οΈ thanks for reminding me about that scene...as always you complete my posts πŸ˜³

Uffff that whole mirror scene ...haan haan Bey true ...hubby wifey feels it was totally β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’”....sach mein hubby wifey banenge tab kya hoga ....ufffff waiting for more such scenes πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Hahaha...its not easy to be legend uru πŸ€£πŸ€£ oh haan he has typo errors in the documents πŸ€£πŸ€£ but still he makes sure ....his client and only his client gets the documents πŸ˜†

That line means that the roads are fixed and the destiny is known by God ....this is plain simple English but what it signifies in relation to mishbir I dont know ....yes yes  I still believe bhaag ke shaadi and living separately is on the cards now ....hope this happens 🀞

Sahi main segments are way better πŸ˜† kya din aaye hai hamare toh 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

Haaaaa......I enjoyed  your highlights more than the actual episode.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I started watching the show for happiness but its a mood killer most of the daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Emotional abuse, murder, invasion of privacy everything is taken casually. The most important thing is Shaadi and naach ganaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I really wanted to like the episode.....it had its elements....par nahi kar paya......πŸ˜†Maybe at a later time......

Drama, romance , abuse, comedy sab mix karke tragedy bana diya.......πŸ˜†

Itsflora thumbnail

Its almost 3 am here & i am  legit ROFLing under my blanket!!🀣🀣

Equality matters!

Emotion to chodo,abir beh gaya pani mei!!!

Welcome to the team Mishti! 

What are u woman?πŸ€ͺ🀣

thanks for the laugh.

It was needed  

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yay! Uru and her highlights are back!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Thankyou guruji for such a lovely valentines day present❀️

*res...will read and comment again later

Woah what a starting! Sarcasm level 1000!πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ All the characters really do have such strong affinity of love in their own weird way.

HAHA kuhu's selfless love to give Mishti all the crediπŸ€£πŸ˜†best one!

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Abir and his love for shipping kunal with someone ( except shwet )smiley42

That's abir's real hobby smiley36smiley36 Writing shayari,  painting n all is just secondary,  the main hobby is something else,  right from day one he has been trying his best to set up kunal with someone smiley37smiley37 Vo baat alag hai ki universe mein mishbir ka hona likha tha smiley42smiley42 but then also abir didnt give up , he waits for that one chance , bas hint mile and shipping shuru kare smiley42 ...he even gave dhamki to kunal ke ghar chod ke chala jaunga if you dont get married smiley37smiley37smiley37 Arey arey bichare kunal ki shaadi ho gayi us chakkar mein smiley37 Aur ab dekho , khud ki shaadi abhi stand by mode pe rakh ke....he is helping kunal after he understood that kunal loves kuhu smiley42smiley36....abir is so enthusiastic and I am so amazed at his planning skills ,  he made not one but two plans , one being a back up plan , start with ladki hasi toh phassi smiley4 if the plan gets flopped,  we have haldi with holi too smiley2smiley2abir bada romantic banda hai .... apni love story ke saath saath apne bhai ki bhi love story set hone mein help kar raha hai....smiley42smiley42... arey koi dukhi kyun rahe , everyone deserves love and happiness....abir is just helping his bhai get it smiley42  sooooo sweeettttsmiley4

🀣🀣 Abir really does love his brother's lovelife waay more than his own

@Bold: the way you explained this was hilariousπŸ˜ƒ but it reminded me of one of the early early episodes during mish-kun godhana preparations in rv house...

when naanu is trying to get Abir to get involved, by writing a nice shayari for both of them. then Abir says something like...main hamesha pyar ke story ko banaa tha hu, lekin khud ke nahi, dusron ki. because he his an azaad parindaa who doesn't get tied down in these godhana and shaadi business πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Abir really kept to his word from that time...he always looked out for Kunal's love story, more than his own. 

I agree with all your other highlight points gurujiπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I too felt the kuku romance was out of place and little forced...all Kunal needed to do was straight up talk to her, if he didn't wast his time with kamarbandh..he would've got more time before being interruptedπŸ˜†

Legend Uru's blames are on target! I also thought the same HIFI! What kind of lawyer immediately assumes the person who picked up the phone is Kuhu. Mishti said hello...and she just started blabbering on about the court time Confidential ke naam ke koi cheez nahi hai🀣Mr kediya is the most loyal and smart lawyer..lucky Kunal.😎

Originally posted by: Onyourface

6. After all the mess , where is benba smiley3smiley3 Oh I guess she is also celebrating valentine's day today with her love....must be happily playing sitar after applying loads of kajal smiley18smiley36 And must be feeling happy about her plan , this time she changed her strategy .... instead of playing in the front foot,  she played from back foot ...she was like jab yeh log khud hi aapas mein khichdi pakane ke capable hain toh main kyun effort karu is baar smiley37smiley37smiley37 Let me whitewash myself and enjoy the game smiley40smiley40smiley40 .....bina khele hi khel jaana ise kehte hai ...wah sasuma wah smiley16smiley16...... kab jaa rahi ho akshardham ? smiley37smiley37 like always your plans are gonna flop smiley37

hai raam! aapke saasuma is honestly out of this world!πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ˜†

hahah if this was meenu's plan...then I must say "well played maam, well played"πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Only Meenakshi Rajvansh was capable of becoming bechari and take all steps back from playing the nasty plotting game...and still win because she knows mah will pakao their own family kichdi πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Aap jeet gayi saasuma, no one else could ever think or execute a plan like thisπŸ‘πŸ˜²

p.s I was wondering whether Meenu going to akshardham would have connection with mishbir perhaps running away. What if Meenu takes revenge for not being present in any of wedding functions...but then becomes the main guest at getting mishbir secretly married😲🀣

#masterplan100

Awesome highlight oneliners as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ

happy valentines day guruji!❀️❀️Love you! Will you be my valentine?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Btw, this Valentines day,  I think Meenu must be playing "mujhe mast mohol mein jeene de"  on her sitar..  πŸ˜†

Goddddd🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ mast mahool hi hoga ...saare toh mahs house Gaye hain ...enjoy the day benba πŸ€£

😎😎😎😎

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I wrote a long post and TADAAAAAAAA the lights go and all my wrting goes KAPOOOTH smiley19.....typing all againsmiley44

Any way. That cannot stop me from writing about Our fantastic Mishbir in My Guruji's fantastic highlights threadπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘..BEAUTIFUL WRITEUP Dear smiley32

Wow wowwwww Gurujiiiiiismiley32....you have actually very beautifully described the actual VALENTINE of all four character 🀣🀣...and I cannot agree more smiley37

Mishti's Love for JAASUSSI

Abhir's love for KUKU baby sitting

Kuhu's love for always selflessly putting all blame on Mishti

Kunals love for .....errrrrr......everything at the endπŸ˜†...or understanding the things lateπŸ˜†...like u said his love for Struggling to understand anything on right time

Well....coming to the episode

I liked Pallo latke ..but wasn't able to come of the though which was lingering at the back of my head.

WHY WASNT MISHTI INCLUDED

WHY WASENT ABHIRS LADY CHARACTER GIVEN THE NAME RHEAsmiley36

Where was Rhea actually when all were shooting this and having fun.

I have been saying this from yesterday and will again say Yaara..these two things did bother me a bit and did not allow me to enjoy the sequence Pallo latke fully. But never the less..it was an enjoyable sequence...something which was just added for fun quotient...loved the brothers theresmiley36..both drowned in love for their respective ladies

one more thing which was not discussed much but will have a BIG impact on future story is JAS CALLING PARUL A SERVENT / NAUKRANI

Jas was disgusted when Parul hugged Kuhu.......

they say na JESI JISKI SOCHHH ..DUNIYA USK WESI LAGEsmiley36

Jas has so much KACHARA filled in her brains ......

ok I don't want to waste more words on that character anyway

coming to the two most beautiful scenes / Sequence of todays episode

MiSHBIR haldi romance.......well..to be really honest it was one of the best I've see on Any ITV couplesmiley9

There might have been more steamier ounces, they have been more bolder once.....more intimate onces

But here, Mishti's expressions, Abhirs Expressions blended with their sparkling chemistry added with the ambiance and lighting brought a whole new life to the scene......

its a simple romance to write....He applies haldi with his cheeks to her cheeks and than Mishti puts haldi to his cheeks with her cheeks....he clutches her figures into her fingures tightly..stares at her and they are close, very close

feels aaye....not that much na

now

add the expressions, the naughtiness abhir had, the flushed look Mishti had, her shyness, then add music to it....then add the slowness to it....then blend it with the Abhir sprinkling water on mishti and mishit shyly running away......than the way Abhir was looking at mishit when he was clutching her figures tightly....then their slight shyness and uncomfortableness when they were that close..very slight...

see the difference.....

Romance just does not mean coming close to each others face, lips....or touching each other....

its a poetry, its a beautiful dance, art in itself.....there maybe be ITV couples who are more famous, who are doing more intimate scene

but only a poet like Abhir/ Sha can give those real expressions which can make a girl go week, and to be hones Rhea matched him perfectly with her expressions......with her body language ...over all really applaud them for giving us such a beautiful MishBir Scene.........

the second one being bedroom mirror scene.......what ease and comfort do Mishbir have man....The way Mishti looked all fresh and Flushed after the intimate moment was beautiful ** Mishti did look Flushed as though something happedπŸ˜†** and I cannot get over that change of cloths smiley37..where did Mishti change her dress..Abhir was right there glued to her smiley36...when did she change....but that bit was dam beautiful.....their back hugsmiley42..after a Intimate moment...the freshness both had....and then Abhir putting MIshti's earings...hugging her from the back

Yaar Abhir is such a Drama King🀣 .....he was too intimate with Mishti just some time back...and Drama King closing his eyes after she says he's not suppose to see her  πŸ€£...ya righ smiley37 Fattu hai sachi mein 🀣..kya patta dono ne kya kya kiya🀣

over all I ignored KUKU and KUHU completely and I absolutely loved MishBir Scene..

Applaud to Sha and Rhea for thisπŸ‘..reallyπŸ‘

now coming to controversy

Kuhu slapping MIshti was way too much...but Mishti literally served herself to Hungry Kuhu..with all the decoration  smiley44 ......why couldn't Mishti leave the letter alone.....Kunal and Kuhu and not kids...and Kuhu has been very vocal and clear to Mishti asking her never ever to meddle in her affairs..then what was need of this CIDgiri

All  hidden anger, hidden frustration, hidden stress, hidden worrier all comes out of Kuhu...**i'm not sure if I want to see Monday's episode**..but I really hope Someone properly gives back to Kuhu...she cannot get away bloody every time saying MISHTI MADE MY LIFE HELLπŸ˜†

Over all a good episode I must say.....ignoring the fact that Abhir teasing Mishti when others are applying haldi to her was brutally cut...

I liked the episode..😳..

MishBir are just LOVE

Kuhu...emmmmmmm.........parni ko ignore karo

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I wrote a long post and TADAAAAAAAA the lights go and all my wrting goes KAPOOOTH smiley19.....typing all againsmiley44

Any way. That cannot stop me from writing about Our fantastic Mishbir in My Guruji's fantastic highlights threadπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘..BEAUTIFUL WRITEUP Dear smiley32

Wow wowwwww Gurujiiiiiismiley32....you have actually very beautifully described the actual VALENTINE of all four character 🀣🀣...and I cannot agree more smiley37

Mishti's Love for JAASUSSI

Abhir's love for KUKU baby sitting

Kuhu's love for always selflessly putting all blame on Mishti

Kunals love for .....errrrrr......everything at the endπŸ˜†...or understanding the things lateπŸ˜†...like u said his love for Struggling to understand anything on right time

Well....coming to the episode

I liked Pallo latke ..but wasn't able to come of the though which was lingering at the back of my head.

WHY WASNT MISHTI INCLUDED

WHY WASENT ABHIRS LADY CHARACTER GIVEN THE NAME RHEAsmiley36

Where was Rhea actually when all were shooting this and having fun.

I have been saying this from yesterday and will again say Yaara..these two things did bother me a bit and did not allow me to enjoy the sequence Pallo latke fully. But never the less..it was an enjoyable sequence...something which was just added for fun quotient...loved the brothers theresmiley36..both drowned in love for their respective ladies

one more thing which was not discussed much but will have a BIG impact on future story is JAS CALLING PARUL A SERVENT / NAUKRANI

Jas was disgusted when Parul hugged Kuhu.......

they say na JESI JISKI SOCHHH ..DUNIYA USK WESI LAGEsmiley36

Jas has so much KACHARA filled in her brains ......

ok I don't want to waste more words on that character anyway

coming to the two most beautiful scenes / Sequence of todays episode

MiSHBIR haldi romance.......well..to be really honest it was one of the best I've see on Any ITV couplesmiley9

There might have been more steamier ounces, they have been more bolder once.....more intimate onces

But here, Mishti's expressions, Abhirs Expressions blended with their sparkling chemistry added with the ambiance and lighting brought a whole new life to the scene......

its a simple romance to write....He applies haldi with his cheeks to her cheeks and than Mishti puts haldi to his cheeks with her cheeks....he clutches her figures into her fingures tightly..stares at her and they are close, very close

feels aaye....not that much na

now

add the expressions, the naughtiness abhir had, the flushed look Mishti had, her shyness, then add music to it....then add the slowness to it....then blend it with the Abhir sprinkling water on mishti and mishit shyly running away......than the way Abhir was looking at mishit when he was clutching her figures tightly....then their slight shyness and uncomfortableness when they were that close..very slight...

see the difference.....

Romance just does not mean coming close to each others face, lips....or touching each other....

its a poetry, its a beautiful dance, art in itself.....there maybe be ITV couples who are more famous, who are doing more intimate scene

but only a poet like Abhir/ Sha can give those real expressions which can make a girl go week, and to be hones Rhea matched him perfectly with her expressions......with her body language ...over all really applaud them for giving us such a beautiful MishBir Scene.........

the second one being bedroom mirror scene.......what ease and comfort do Mishbir have man....The way Mishti looked all fresh and Flushed after the intimate moment was beautiful ** Mishti did look Flushed as though something happedπŸ˜†** and I cannot get over that change of cloths smiley37..where did Mishti change her dress..Abhir was right there glued to her smiley36...when did she change....but that bit was dam beautiful.....their back hugsmiley42..after a Intimate moment...the freshness both had....and then Abhir putting MIshti's earings...hugging her from the back

Yaar Abhir is such a Drama King🀣 .....he was too intimate with Mishti just some time back...and Drama King closing his eyes after she says he's not suppose to see her  πŸ€£...ya righ smiley37 Fattu hai sachi mein 🀣..kya patta dono ne kya kya kiya🀣

over all I ignored KUKU and KUHU completely and I absolutely loved MishBir Scene..

Applaud to Sha and Rhea for thisπŸ‘..reallyπŸ‘

now coming to controversy

Kuhu slapping MIshti was way too much...but Mishti literally served herself to Hungry Kuhu..with all the decoration  smiley44 ......why couldn't Mishti leave the letter alone.....Kunal and Kuhu and not kids...and Kuhu has been very vocal and clear to Mishti asking her never ever to meddle in her affairs..then what was need of this CIDgiri

All  hidden anger, hidden frustration, hidden stress, hidden worrier all comes out of Kuhu...**i'm not sure if I want to see Monday's episode**..but I really hope Someone properly gives back to Kuhu...she cannot get away bloody every time saying MISHTI MADE MY LIFE HELLπŸ˜†

Over all a good episode I must say.....ignoring the fact that Abhir teasing Mishti when others are applying haldi to her was brutally cut...

I liked the episode..😳..

MishBir are just LOVE

Kuhu...emmmmmmm.........parni ko ignore karo

Omg cool smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31 lots of jhappis to you for writing this all over again for mishbir and me smiley28smiley27smiley27 because I reallyyyyyyyy enjoyed your binocular analysis yaara ..... I was missing this element of yours...thought you are really upset with the scenes cut n all aur pata nahi likhogi ya nahi smiley13.....but you wrote and I am so so happy to read smiley27

The way you describe AM scenes is just amazing smiley42smiley42 I could feel the admiration and love you have for mishbir....just beautiful smiley27smiley27 yes there is a reason mishbir chemistry looks so natural and organic and you have perfectly described the reasons behind that....smiley42 loved your line " it's a poetry , a beautiful dance and a art in itself " this line sums up the most natural and organic chemistry I have ever seen in my TV viewing journey too πŸ˜›.....  sometimes tu itna beautiful leekh deti hai ki bas dil ko touch kar jaata hai smiley42smiley42 β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Now coming to the dress change and abir's presence πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Well would like to say what maya sarabhai used to say " let some things be a secret , sabko sab kuch batana zaruri nahi hota indu" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....so its left to our own assumptions and imaginations now πŸ˜Žsmiley42πŸ˜†

Rest of your points on kuhu's behaviour and jas ....πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― agree !!

Thank you for writing it all again cool πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Lobbbbssssss you bas smiley9

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🀣🀣🀣

Haaaaa......I enjoyed  your highlights more than the actual episode.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I started watching the show for happiness but its a mood killer most of the daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Emotional abuse, murder, invasion of privacy everything is taken casually. The most important thing is Shaadi and naach ganaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I really wanted to like the episode.....it had its elements....par nahi kar paya......πŸ˜†Maybe at a later time......

Drama, romance , abuse, comedy sab mix karke tragedy bana diya.......πŸ˜†

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ these days we are enjoying everything more than the episodes mini πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£...segments ...ab highlights πŸ˜†

There was a time when positives used to outweigh the negatives by a huge margin par ab that level is decreasing πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....sab kuchh ek pinch of salt ke saath lena padh raha hai.....though I loved the packaging of today's episode with romance and comedy ...much better than 20 seconds vali abir ki haldi...this trick worked for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thoda drama digest karne mein easy ho gaya ...but Monday ...again back to square one ....

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Its almost 3 am here & i am  legit ROFLing under my blanket!!🀣🀣

Equality matters!

Emotion to chodo,abir beh gaya pani mei!!!

Welcome to the team Mishti! 

What are u woman?πŸ€ͺ🀣

thanks for the laugh.

It was needed  

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Well ummmm thank you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... you asked for it ..πŸ˜› you told me to come back in my form so πŸ˜‰ here I am πŸ˜†

Kya karein....episode hi aisa tha ...gave me raw material for writing today ...🀣