New promo

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 14 days ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColorsTVUK/status/1228271066541223938

This sequence though would have looked completely OTT in current times goes perfectly with the time frame of this show i guess its all about different circumstances 

Posted: 13 days ago

Bondita's mami is so evilsmiley7....good Anirudh was there to rescue her from these evil people .....poor Bondita's mom she is so helpless and being tied up ....agree people from that era only go by their culture and parampara smiley11....no offense to anybodysmiley1

Excited for the episode to air. Aniru and Bondu are going to establish new meaning of relationship. Theirs will be more of mentoring than romantic. smiley42

Bondita's mammi is so evil even though she has a daughter but how can her mama say yes to marriage.

tfs

its good promo .

.Good that Anirudh stand up n protest...he acts but now has to fulfill his duty n protect bondita ..... another test will come after this wedding...I am wishing cvs will show as per promo...

Originally posted by Frosty_Moon

Bondita's mammi is so evil even though she has a daughter but how can her mama say yes to marriage.

cause of money I guess, as today's epi will clear more , previous epi precap shown the old groom has came to meet them n in first epi that mami was saying their profit with bondita's marriage 

• Page of 1 Go

Barrister Babu