Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestar2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8itVIPoqSJ/?igshid=eo26u15qau1e

I See Guruji in Blackhood - is that a sign #KaalDevta 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Seems so 🤦🤦🤦

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What's the whole point then🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️?

Girls please give the ratnas back to guruji and his crazy daughter and disciple shachini..take the kids and your husbands and just leave the madhouse!

P.S the creative producer of this show has seriously lost her marbles🙄.she should write a book on how to ruin a show with so much potential. 

Clearly the channel doesnt want to let go of the show but she for her selfish (*cough*n4*cough) reasons is ending the show😠😠.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

What's the whole point then🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️?

Girls please give the ratnas back to guruji and his crazy daughter and disciple shachini..take the kids and your husbands and just leave the madhouse!

P.S the creative producer of this show has seriously lost her marbles🙄.she should write a book on how to ruin a show with so much potential. 

Clearly the channel doesnt want to let go of the show but she for her selfish (*cough*n4*cough) reasons is ending the show😠😠.

I totally agree.. even after leaps, if the makers really wished they could haved pulled back the story to the original, this has so much potential but nooo 🤦🤦

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

I totally agree.. even after leaps, if the makers really wished they could haved pulled back the story to the original, this has so much potential but nooo 🤦🤦

Only 4 Episodes to go Looks like won’t see much of the new twins- Unless there is a season 2 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly!

So disappointed with mukta dhond!.

saf7321 thumbnail

Sanjivni and KHKT ending next month - Maybe DD moving to weekday show 😂

SathyaT thumbnail

Sanjivni and KHKT ending next month - Maybe DD moving to weekday show 😂

I don't think the show is continuing as how the makers rushing everything in these last 8 episodes, if at all it's continuing it will be season 2..

saf7321 thumbnail

I don't think the show is continuing as how the makers rushing everything in these last 8 episodes, if at all it's continuing it will be season 2..

Yep but good to be optimistic 😂😂😂😂