My thoughts on Beyhadh 2

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I first started watching B2 because I watched B1 and I thought this was going to be a good story plus Maya is just so beautiful and she is even more beautiful in Season 2. I used to watch every episode of B1 until Maya lost her baby and tell myself, WOW JW is so pretty! 

I liked the push and pull game Maya and Rudra used to play and how Rudra finds solace in her. Then when she entered into the Roy's mansion, I actually liked the shock on MJ's and all his sidekick's face. I could not watch the episodes where her past was depicted as it was too strong for my weak heart but I did read some Twitter caps and also on the forum. MJ is a real kamina kutta and when he touches Maya in the show, I actually cringe. I am like don't touch her mannn! 😳Also, Rudra is loveee ❤️ but this Rudra is too blinded by love that he doesn't really see what is happening in the house and how everyone seems to be so against Maya. Rudra is just high on hormones and being touchy-feely all day long. 

Also, can somebody pls tell MJ that it is really distasteful entering your newly married son and daughter in laws room especially when your son is not around and trying to put on a chain for her. That's the thing Rudra is not seeing. As Morons ki Malikka was saying, it's high time Rudra starts asking the right questions to Maya. I mean you can marry someone but you need to know what triggers them or upsets them. Not even once, he has asked her what can I do for you, why are you so upset etc.? 

As far as Maya's hair being cut, I don't think it was planned but maybe JW wanted it as wearing extensions for long hours everyday can actually spoil your hair and cause hair loss over a prolonged period of time. Anyway, cutting of hair symbolises new beginnings and maybe this is when she will fight back. This war is Manvi vs MJ and Manvi has to make a come back to avenge MJ. Maya is just an alter ego and a pen name of Manvi. I sincerely liked Maya's long hair but her short hair is also really cute. It brings her innocence to light.  

As far as Rudra and Maya's SR, I think it won't be long. It may actually be very soon.....Maya in the bid to get rid of MJ's touch has to start creating new memories and a new life and the SR is one of her first steps. Also, I don't know if I am mad,but it will be nice to see Maya jealous sometimes (can use Anu here) and I also want to see some tashan between Rudra and Maya sometimes. Btw, not sure if I am the only one but to me Anu is not such a bad person at all....Rudra is the root of all issues. It's just that Anu suffers from delusionitis. 

Also, I actually want to know what Maya's initial plan was for the 2 brothers. I remember her saying that since Rishi found out she is working with Rudra, then she had to change her plan......so pehla plan kya tha behen? Also, she expects to attack MJ without coming to the front. Listen behen, you can't attack Mrityu (death) from the back.....you have to face death to defeat it. Maya behen is really sanki.....her plans have all gone for a toss.

As far as Rudra's funny behaviour, I would not speculate so much otherwise forumwaasi's mujhe hi marenge. I only can say Rudra looks like he knows bits and pieces of Maya's past and maybe that's why he is so understanding towards her no reluctance behaviour. 

All in all, I am looking out more for the MJ-MAYA battle and Maya is going to burn the house and sit there like a mere spectator and bechari bahurani. As for some people mentioning of too much of Mayra's romantic scene, it is necessary to show the bond that Rudra and Maya are developing. The more MJ attacks her, the more solace she is going to find in Rudra. The more stronger Maya's war with MJ becomes, the more deeper their love is going to be and when this love and trust breaks, I do not want to know what will happen to their relationship. Btw, don't think Rudra knows about Maya killing Rishi or otherwise which man will be so enamored with a woman like Maya, let alone kiss and hug her....Huge turn off 

That's all my thoughts. All in all , to me Beyhadh 2 is really something different. It reminds me of a combination of a few Hollywood movies with an Indian twist.