Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinakhanzadi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the sole purpose of these webseries seem to be s*x only they lack good scripts except few ones. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm I know there is lot of adult content but did they ended it or season 2 is yet to come ? Bcz ekta did it same thing with haq se series which ended but no season 2 till today and I think if there is season 2 it will b good where ronbeer asked kusum to wait for him she told she will wait for him 

Even waiting for fitrat 2 also 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just can't believe this is set in 60's..

Too modern in its approach...  N forward for its times... 

Kissing in public in 60's???  Really n dress code for teachers? 

Rajesh8512952 thumbnail

Recently I watched the "It Happened In Calcutta" on the ZEE5 and liked the love saga allot. The opening scene of this romantic drama set in Calcutta in the 1960s is enough to make you wonder, what happened between Ronobir and Kusum. As you ponder over the same, next you can hear is Ronobir telling us how everything started and how It happened in Calcutta.

‘It happened in Calcutta’ revolves around a charming casanova of Calcutta Medical College Ronobir Chatterjee, and the only female MBBS student in the college Kusum Ganguly. You can also save It Happened In Calcutta for the offline watch on the ZEE5 OTT player.