Kareena Kapoor 1st look Laal Singh Chaddha

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aamir Khan shares first look of Kareena Kapoor Khan from Laal Singh Chaddha with a heart-warming noteByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Feb 14, 2020 - 11:14 am IST 

Aamir Khan is all set to own 2020 with his upcoming movie Laal Singh Chaddha. The movie is the official remake of the Hollywood classic Forrest Gump is the most awaited film of 2020. Today, on occasion of Valentine’s Day, Aamir Khan shared the first look of co-star Kareena Kapoor from the movie with a heartfelt note on his social media.

#Laal Singh Chaddha

Aamir Khan shares first look of Kareena Kapoor Khan from Laal Singh Chaddha with a heart-warming note

Aamir Khan shared the poster with the caption, “पा लेने की बेचैनी, और खो देने का डर.. बस इतना सा है, ज़िंदगी का सफर.  #HappyValentinesDay Kareena.  I wish I could romance you in every film... comes naturally to me ;-) Love.a” Kareena Kapoor Khan looks like a proper Punjabi kudi in the poster and we can't seem to take our eyes off her. Take a look at the poster along with Aamir Khan's tweet.

Aamir Khan✔@aamir_khan

पा लेने की बेचैनी, और खो देने का डर...
बस इतना सा है, ज़िंदगी का सफर।#HappyValentinesDay Kareena. I wish I could romance you in every film... comes naturally to me ;-)
Love.
a.

12:25 AM - Feb 14, 2020

996 people are talking about this

Laal Singh Chaddha will see Aamir undergo a massive transformation and will also see him sport three different looks, all of which have created a massive buzz on social media.

A solo release this Christmas, Aamir Khan will surely blow the minds of the audience with his performance in and as Laal Singh Chaddha which is already being hailed as the most anticipated film of the year. With an interesting storyline, the story traces the protagonist as he obliviously and by chance, influences the important political and cultural events in India over a span of 30 years.

Written by Atul Kulkarni, the film is helmed by Advait Chandan and will be produced by Viacom18 Studios and Aamir Khan Productions. The movie is slated to hit the theatres during Christmas 2020, next year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

double treat for bebo fans, this and angrezi medium!

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow 🤩 

Is he hitting on Kareena? 😛

desigal90 thumbnail

He’s totally flirting and hitting on Kareena lol 

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh I thought this was Aamir being Aamir, promoting his movie. I thought it would be a historical figure like Tanaji, but it's seems like a love story at the core, focusing on a couple's journey.

Curious to see if he will give her a flowerpot role or a good sized role in this movie.

Originally posted by: desigal90

double treat for bebo fans, this and angrezi medium!

Seems like your letter to her via Pompy actually worked  😉🤗

HPChaurasia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Reminds me of omkara! 

desigal90 thumbnail

I’m super excited about her and Saif’s movies choices lately. I really enjoyed Jawaani Jaaneman, more so than Tanhaaji actually. But Saif and Bebo have been doing some really good work lately.

Can’t wait to see Kareena in Angrezi Medium!

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Based on the Angrezi medium trailer, her role seems to be a very small one.

desigal90 thumbnail

Its just an extended cameo, that's why